[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brew said:
Is there info on what the gods want you to do when they talk to you?
Vejovis is pretty clear but i've had a few others talk to me but what they say is generally vague about about what they want and rewards

None of the other gods do anything apart from talk to you. It was meant to be expanded upon in 3.62/the original plans for 3.7, but that fell through as far as I know.

shostakovich10 said:
What are the possible prizes for Bounty quests in Knighthood Orders? I'm asking because I got some Lordly Items from them in a row, so I just want to know if I'm lucky or if that's meant to happen if you deliver a truckload of bounties.

How are you even manage to beat that quest? Hard part is to FIND that god damn troops to defeat, which is annoying as hell.
and this "more hard task" when they give you only Knighthood troops is insane.

Kenshiken said:
shostakovich10 said:
What are the possible prizes for Bounty quests in Knighthood Orders? I'm asking because I got some Lordly Items from them in a row, so I just want to know if I'm lucky or if that's meant to happen if you deliver a truckload of bounties.

How are you even manage to beat that quest? Hard part is to FIND that god damn troops to defeat, which is annoying as hell.
Just pick the KotEG, since the Noldor are easy to find :smile:

Is there certain requirements to get faction leaders' unique weapon? I caught King Ulric like eight times and he neither show me the 'take this weapon and let me go' option nor I could find his lance among the loots. He is favorable to me and I have my own kingdom.

dmtkah said:
Is there certain requirements to get faction leaders' unique weapon? I caught King Ulric like eight times and he neither show me the 'take this weapon and let me go' option nor I could find his lance among the loots. He is favorable to me and I have my own kingdom.

I believe that his faction needs to have been reduced to a very small number of fiefs first.

I think the weapon only becomes available when the faction has less than six walled fiefs, IIRC.

I don't think there's a way to see which books you've read in a reports screen. If you're currently reading one, then it shows up in the Character Reports, and if you're at the purchase screen with the book merchant, you can hover over each book to see if you've read it or not (more accurately, what your completion percentage is), but I don't believe you can get a list of all the books you've read, no.

Kenshiken said:
shostakovich10 said:

Some are stupidly easy to find, like the D'Shar Windriders (you need to kill D'Shar Raiders and Knight Companies). All you need to do is to find the D'Shar Raiders HQ and let it there spawning D'Shar Raiders. Did that twice, got Lordly items. Can sell them for like 23k, it's crazy. That's why I'm asking what are the possible prizes and how they're affected by delivering huge bounties.

The Falcons was kind of a nightmare to complete and I pretty much had to give up on ever doing those; the Adventure Company spawns are far, far too rare (and when they do pop they have a life expectancy of approximately 2 minutes) to count on and the Red Brotherhood can be surprisingly illusive as well when you actually look for them. To be honest completing that bounty at all comes down more to luck than judgement - and that was with me literally spending the entire 20 days crisscrossing the map spawn hunting.

On a related note it seems that Maiden Nobles are lower level than Maiden Adventurers. Does this mean it's not actually possible to upgrade to Maiden Nobles (needed for the Falcons) at all? Because if it is it certainly taking them ages and I'm getting them in lots of battles to rack up the exp. Might be an oversight there.

You can take the rivals and bounty quests at the same time, killing the rivals is often enough to complete the bounty quests

The most troublesome quest is the tournaments as they can send you to the other end of the map and by the time you arrive the tourney will be over

Brew said:
You can take the rivals and bounty quests at the same time, killing the rivals is often enough to complete the bounty quests

The most troublesome quest is the tournaments as they can send you to the other end of the map and by the time you arrive the tourney will be over
Don't ask for tournament quest if it's not in same town :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom