[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a mix of everything,

Strong infantry, decent archers (the cheap pendor archers), couple of lancers/light cavalry and then the Knights of the Griffon to tear apart formations.

ZeroFighterR said:
I use a mix of everything,

Strong infantry, decent archers (the cheap pendor archers), couple of lancers/light cavalry and then the Knights of the Griffon to tear apart formations.
Might i ask what your battle size is?

I'd love to set it to more than 250, but i get like 25fps in the middle of the fight even though my pc is pretty powerful, anyway thanks for answering my question

Jean-Philippe said:
I'am tired looking for the hidden mines of Al Aziz. I searched all the former usual places,
above Poinsbruck, the Jattu stepes east of Valorshield, around Shapetse and Senderfall, the D'shar desert beyond the river, the Ishkoman peninsula is no longer reachable...
Where can it be in this new version? Spoiler would be appreciated.

By the way concerning the runebow: 
you keep it if it's equiped when Wolfbodde is defeated, or at least I did
It spawned near Cez for me

Good day.

Is there a way to mutually exchange a banner with a specific lord? Mind you, I wish to get his banner and for him to get mine. No other banners involved.

Thank you.

Roque the Rogue said:
CleanWar said:
Roque the Rogue said:
Why Renegade Mountain People doesnt count as Mystmountain raiders when doing bounties for the KoD? there must be a reason, if not. I'll refer this to the bud thread, just getting the confirmation.

Also, are the less bandits parties around? maybe its just my spotting its too low, but I'm seeing fewer bandit parties.

It's intended, there are 2 factions of Mystmountain Raiders.. If you read the lore of the minor faction on  the wiki you'll understand why.

Sure, I thought as much, I'll look it up.

Also, another question, I know its a spoiler, but where do Heretics spawn more frequently?

They spawn around the region in between the Fierdsvain and Sarleon

Malkav said:
Jean-Philippe said:
I'am tired looking for the hidden mines of Al Aziz. I searched all the former usual places,
above Poinsbruck, the Jattu stepes east of Valorshield, around Shapetse and Senderfall, the D'shar desert beyond the river, the Ishkoman peninsula is no longer reachable...
Where can it be in this new version? Spoiler would be appreciated.

By the way concerning the runebow: 
you keep it if it's equiped when Wolfbodde is defeated, or at least I did
It spawned near Cez for me

That was it, thank you. I didn't know it could be there.

Malkav said:
Hello everyone, i wonder if anyone is using Cavalry only or do you usually mix up you army, because i can't seem to defeat the jatu army using only cavalry (200 men), so i wonder how you guys defeat the bigger spawns. (my battlesize is 250)

Using all cavalry against Jatu on flat terrain is playing into their major strengths. Get a mix of elite infantry/crossbowmen and kite them to the mountains on the northern border of the map.

Serazu said:
Good day.

Is there a way to mutually exchange a banner with a specific lord? Mind you, I wish to get his banner and for him to get mine. No other banners involved.

Thank you.

Not that I know of, but highly unlikely.

Artorath said:
Malkav said:
Hello everyone, i wonder if anyone is using Cavalry only or do you usually mix up you army, because i can't seem to defeat the jatu army using only cavalry (200 men), so i wonder how you guys defeat the bigger spawns. (my battlesize is 250)

Using all cavalry against Jatu on flat terrain is playing into their major strengths. Get a mix of elite infantry/crossbowmen and kite them to the mountains on the northern border of the map.

I hate the JATU, they are a plague WORSE than heretics, the game says you're supposed to befriend the noldor, and by doing that you're supposed to take 'em to the Jatu steppes, but the Jatu simply wreak everything, its annoying, I had a perfect planned strategy, put Empire Pikemen en front vanguard, then crossbowmen at the hills, cavalry as a supporting force, few legionnaires in the center. How can that fail? FOR SOME "REASON" the Pikemen didn't brace and the first Jatu charge killed half of it, cavalry as soon fell.. nevermind the crossbowmen.

Aside from creating Kingdom, how/where else can you acquire Pendor Recruits?

Roque the Rogue said:
I hate the JATU, they are a plague WORSE than heretics, the game says you're supposed to befriend the noldor, and by doing that you're supposed to take 'em to the Jatu steppes, but the Jatu simply wreak everything, its annoying, I had a perfect planned strategy, put Empire Pikemen en front vanguard, then crossbowmen at the hills, cavalry as a supporting force, few legionnaires in the center. How can that fail? FOR SOME "REASON" the Pikemen didn't brace and the first Jatu charge killed half of it, cavalry as soon fell.. nevermind the crossbowmen.[/i]

Aside from creating Kingdom, how/where else can you acquire Pendor Recruits?

Hello Roque..

re Jatu: What is really interesting about the Jatu is that their power is all about the combination of weapons and speed.  They are not the best troops, best weapons or armor, but just the unique combination and their speed make them a nightmare to face.

Pendor Recruits - can be evolved from..
Farmers
Refugees
Militia recruits

They are all over the place.  Talk to the red brotherhood about rumors... they often will give you deals on troops, such as refugees.

A line 3-4 man thick can stop any cavalry charge... but really, using lines against cavalry is a bad idea.

Don't try to use the pikemen to stop charges, they are much more useful killing the (already)stopped cavalry. Just tell your infantry to form a square, then to to stay closer twice, and backpedal a bit so the Jatu can't get behind you.

That's all you need to do, really. Make a thick blob of good infantry and let the jatu throw themselves at it.

Also, be wary of where the enemy cavalry aims their charge.  I don't know if I've got this impression because I haven't played PoP in a while, but in the most recent update, enemy cavalry will always aim for one of your flanks.  I'll usually have a group of infantry bunched up in front of my archers, with my own cavalry on one flank, and the opposing horse will always aim for the opposite flank of my archer line.  Incredibly annoying, but clever on the same magnitude. 

So I captured Falcondark castle and made my own chapter...
then i took Poinsbruk and gave Falcondark to a companion...

Now my own chapter was there at falcondark and now I can't do anything about my chapter...

SO I dismantled the Raven Spear chapter in Poinsbruk to replace it with my own chapter...

but then no i can't :sad:

I can only make Raven spear and Knight of the dragon and a fierdsvien one....

so question is there any way for me to get my own unique chapter back? :sad:

Vitorio said:
@jajanxtreme

Thats very strange, you do have quallis with you, no?

Omg.... maybe this is the problem? No, I don't
BUT
I already created my order.... don't I just have to implement the order in the town/fief?

Vitorio said:
1 quallis for each chapter you plan to build

but umm I can actually build chapters..
as i mentioned (raven spear, knight of the dragon, falcons)..

problem is MY own chapter was not in the list....

janjanxtreme said:
Vitorio said:

It is because you are the lord of poinsburk and falcondark castle which is where those KOs originated from

E.g : if you own valonbray, feel free to spam knight of dawn in every center you own

Vitorio said:
janjanxtreme said:
Vitorio said:

It is because you are the lord of poinsburk and falcondark castle which is where those KOs originated from

E.g : if you own valonbray, feel free to spam knight of dawn in every center you own

Oh okay now I get it... thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom