[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
does dusting companions have diminishing returns?

if so, is it calculated by companion or by the number of times you've done it?

Raviollius said:
Hm... did I just kidnap a queen?  :shock:
31A51D9980561737750A8095615428D05B211E66
I believe that is one of the new unique lord troops, in this case it is the lord of Valonbray's ( Jarl Aedin Redsword I believe his name is)

Artorath said:
does dusting companions have diminishing returns?

if so, is it calculated by companion or by the number of times you've done it?

Yeah, it looks like same penalty as the player potions.  First three uses get full bonus, then every use thereafter receives half the boost.  Note that I've only tried feeding Ansen steroids six times; I haven't yet tested to see if the penalty is applied on a party or companion basis. Below are the three possible boosts for your first three uses:

+2 to STR, AGI, CHA
+2 to INT
+30 to all WPF

Update: the bonus is applied on a party basis, so you only get the extra stats for your first three dustings, regardless of which companions are present.  From the fourth use onwards, you only get half of the bonus, even if the companions present weren't in your party for the first three uses. 

Question about the new major spawn, spoiler tagged in case there are people who don't want to read about it yet

"You overhear talk of a death cult marauders ravaging the land in the name of Azi Dahaka!"
I found that line when reading through the game files but have not found it yet, does it have some special requirements??

Is the red brotherhood hideout still in the game?
I'm on day 250 in 3.705 and have paid I think a total of 5000 paying the NPC's to give me the map... still none. :sad:

The latest version Tweak MB appears to be designed for is 3.6. Is there any chance it would work with the new versions? If not, is there a similar tool I can use, or can I make it load up the latest versions with a custom path somehow? I've never really used this thing, but it'd be neato to mess around a bit before I get too much further into my save.

Q :

1) Will other Knighthood armor such as KoTL / KoTEB be updated ( Because textures are like in 1999 )?
2) Will Pendor expand more by any chance ? Baccus Empire seems relatively small, since Empire consists of united/ conquered countries, The Empire should own from 4-6 cities maybe?
3) Will there be any other possible ways to obtain Qualis Gems?

Daynad said:
Q :

2) Will Pendor expand more by any chance ? Baccus Empire seems relatively small, since Empire consists of united/ conquered countries, The Empire should own from 4-6 cities maybe?

There is more to the Baccus Empire than what you see, its just not in Pendor.

oldark said:
Is Sir Darlion really an heir to the old dynasty or a pretender? Or is this left up to the player to decide?

Pretender, which is made obvious when the story tells you that you are the bloodline of the previous Pendor King.

Vigidr said:
Is there a possibility to show how many kills each companion had in a fight? I think i saw this in Floris (?).

Apparently not, sir

Q :

1. in 3.7,  Is it possible for minor faction to stop spawning their patrol if I overkill them? It happened to  (obliterated) jatu in my 3.611 playthrough. Hopefully not as they are all walking bag of silver  :sad:

No lords are joining my faction, all other factions are dead, i made all 6 of my companions into lords but i still only have less then 20 lords, my castles and villages stand unclaimed while former enemy lords sit on there hands, how do i get them to join me?

Vitorio said:
1. in 3.7,  Is it possible for minor faction to stop spawning their patrol if I overkill them? It happened to  (obliterated) jatu in my 3.611 playthrough. Hopefully not as they are all walking bag of silver  :sad:
It isn't possible to ourtight remove a minor faction from the game in 3.705(it wasn't possible in 3.611 either, by the way). What happens is that you get so many of them that they start respawning more slowly over time.

samoja said:
No lords are joining my faction, all other factions are dead, i made all 6 of my companions into lords but i still only have less then 20 lords, my castles and villages stand unclaimed while former enemy lords sit on there hands, how do i get them to join me?
If they are still on the map the faction isn't destroyed yet. Make peace with them and do many quests for those guys. If they aren't, then yeah, you can't do anything about it. Not like you need lords at this point of the game anyway.

Raviollius said:
It isn't possible to ourtight remove a minor faction from the game in 3.705(it wasn't possible in 3.611 either, by the way). What happens is that you get so many of them that they start respawning more slowly over time.

Ok, thank you. But the jatu really did dissapear in my 3.611 savegame. I can tell you, you'll start missing them i,n strange way, after sometime.

If they are still on the map the faction isn't destroyed yet. Make peace with them and do many quests for those guys. If they aren't, then yeah, you can't do anything about it. Not like you need lords at this point of the game anyway.

Well, no not exactly, but i like leading large armies, anyway normally lords would join other factions if the original was destroyed, and since i am the last remaining faction they should be flocking to me but they are not, any way to fix that, i am not beyond altering game files if needs be?

samoja said:
Well, no not exactly, but i like leading large armies, anyway normally lords would join other factions if the original was destroyed, and since i am the last remaining faction they should be flocking to me but they are not, any way to fix that, i am not beyond altering game files if needs be?
They won't go to your faction if they hold a grudge against you - which most lords do, by endgame.

And there's no way to do this that I am aware of.

Raviollius said:
samoja said:
They won't go to your faction if they hold a grudge against you - which most lords do, by endgame.

And there's no way to do this that I am aware of.

Most are neutral or favorable towards me in fact, few are hostile but not many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom