[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vrael_ said:
What exactly do CKO and CO mean?

Is it a point in sending more than one companion to train order knights simultaneously?
    For second part of your question. Only one companion can train the CKO at a given time. You can have different companions train them at different times to improve certain skills but if you ask companion A to train them while companion B is doing exactly that A will say they do not see eye to eye on how to train troops.

Sheogorath25 said:
Vrael_ said:

Is it a point in sending more than one companion to train order knights simultaneously?
    For second part of your question. Only one companion can train the CKO at a given time. You can have different companions train them at different times to improve certain skills but if you ask companion A to train them while companion B is doing exactly that A will say they do not see eye to eye on how to train troops.

Alright! But in what way do companions affect which skills that are trained? Will a companion with high PD not be able to increase  PT as high as PD? If there already is a thread on this, a link would be appreciated.

Vrael_ said:
Sheogorath25 said:
Vrael_ said:

Alright! But in what way do companions affect which skills that are trained? Will a companion with high PD not be able to increase  PT as high as PD? If there already is a thread on this, a link would be appreciated.

The companion will learn them a part of every battle + agility (horse riding and horse archery) they have, so Lethaldiran has something like 6 riding and 8/7 power strike/powerdraw. It's posssible that your knightorder troops learn 4 riding 2 horse archery 3 powerdraw. It's a random mashup of what skill get improved and those not.

When you gain renown, you gain prestige in equal measure. The difference is, prestige can be spent. Once you spend prestige, you still keep the same amount of renown, but you need to go get some more renown to get more prestige.

Ehden said:
Can I get a link or an explanation to how prestige works?

Also I believe high honor rating gives a discount for prestige spent when you induct your elite soldiers to knighthood. Correct me if I'm mistaken but this is what I inferred from what the guy on my court said.

madboy said:
How is lance couched damage calculated? Power strike + polearms, or horse speed + something, or what ??

Lance's piercing damage, power strike, enemy armor, polearms and most importantly speed. Biggest factor is speed. Notice how you cant scratch a mounted person going in front of you while doing a couched strike? That's the  negative speed factor on play. Use couched only on infantry. It is risky otherwise.

MetalCh3 said:
Ehden said:
Can I get a link or an explanation to how prestige works?

Also I believe high honor rating gives a discount for prestige spent when you induct your elite soldiers to knighthood. Correct me if I'm mistaken but this is what I inferred from what the guy on my court said.

That's correct, the more honor you have the lower the prestige cost for inducting troops into a knighthood order. The minimum is 10 for knights and 7 for sergeants which should be achievable with about 350 (I think) honor.

I somewhat spectacularly botched the courtship of a lady. I first met her at a feast and dedicated the tournament I had just won to her, boosting relationship to 4. I then professed interest, which lowered it down to 2, despite her responding somewhat positively to it. I then talked to her again, only for her to tell me that she was about to get married to some other guy. I went to duel him, of course, but that kinda pissed her off. She's at -3 now and every time I try to talk to her(on separate occasions from the first encounter) she just says that she's needed elsewhere. I even got her brother to give me permission to visit her, but there's no option to do so when I go to Janos, which is where she supposedly is. Am I completely doomed here or is there any way to salvage this?

Ehden said:
How important is the relationship? If it is not very then go after another girl.
It's not important, I'm more just curious whether or not it's salvageable. What you said does seem to imply that it is, though. How would I salvage it?

You could get permission from her father and sing her a lot of poems or you could dedicate a few tournies to her until you are positive and she likes you again.

Ehden said:
You could get permission from her father and sing her a lot of poems or you could dedicate a few tournies to her until you are positive and she likes you again.
Uh, I don't think you really read what I posted. She won't talk to me, so I can't dedicate tournies to her, and I already have gotten permission from her brother(she has no listed father). There's still no option to visit her, so I can't sing poems to her.

My Frederic has 34 Strength, can he train CKO above 30 str or is it capped, and only by paid upgrade can one give them more str?

I formed my own order on 3.6 and when I joined my order I became the honorary grandmaster. Does this mean I can't do the snake cult stronghold? As I cannot see any rank points on my character report, while in another save with the falcons I could

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom