[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umezawa said:
The Noldor Spirit Horse is like riding a speeder bike in comparison

Whut? Noldor Spirit Horses have more Armor than any other Horse except for the Netherworld Charger and the Demonic Charger (Or whatever the things Demonic Magnuses ride is called) They also have one of the best if not the best Charge and Mobility Values, More Base HP than most horses (180) and by far the best speed. Ofc, the Speed modifier can work against you as well but NSH are still far from feeble. And by far the best horse available. Trust me once you go NSH you never go back.
*sniffs loudly*

bedzio said:
So noldor lords and elacrai has the same blueprint?
No. The lords unlocks one set of equipment, and Elacrai unlocks another set.

zykox said:
No, unfortunately not. It's one of the broken stuff from vanilla...
Broken? It behaves exactly as advertised. It's called working as intended.

Umezawa said:
The Noldor Spirit Horse is like riding a speeder bike in comparison - and far more feeble than your average heavy armoured warhorse.

Whut? Noldor Spirit Horses have more Armor than any other Horse except for the Netherworld Charger and the Demonic Charger (Or whatever the things Demonic Magnuses ride is called) They also have one of the best if not the best Charge and Mobility Values, More Base HP than most horses (180) and by far the best speed. Ofc, the Speed modifier can work against you as well but NSH are still far from feeble. And by far the best horse available. Trust me once you go NSH you never go back.
Yeah, either Noldor Spirit Horse or Netherworld Charger.

The Netherworlds are nice, though in that case you are the weak link who dies to crossbow bolts... the Spirit Horse and a nice lance for jabbing with (while moving at Mach 10 or something) is the best.

Umezawa said:
Ofc, the Speed modifier can work against you.

This is by far the most important statement. Driving into a pike or a vanskerry axe, throwing axe, javelin or anything else at full speed will still do a metric ton of damage to your precious horse.

I´ve used it and happily gone back to my D´Shar Armoured Hunter. Personal preference. And I happily disagree that the Noldor Spirit Horse is the best horse as it isn´t because by the time you can get it you´ve already used all the others.

I'm quite partial to Netherworld Chargers. They're big, ugly and can take a small warhead to the face. Demonic Chargers are better, I suppose, but yuck.

Is it possible to include the VI for custom battles?

And - how would one add extra factions/groups to the choices available for custom battles?

Fastest horses are very nice if you like to level your melee/pole proficiency most efficiently. Speed bonus + more damage = more proficiency.
But indeed, ramming into an enemy pike is deadly.

Not exactly a bad thing, but confusing for me:

Ulric just gave me Valonbray, which can be expected since me and him are great mates.

What's confusing me is that I have 30+ RtR, and as a general rule Kings will exile you to whine and moan in other countries' castles and towns, while calling yourself something silly like "Ironhand" or "Of Pendor" if you have that much RtR.

Is Ulric just a self-destructive imbecile?

I don't think it's possible to get indicted for treason as a player, but if you do leave your faction you probably won't be able to swear allegiance to any other king with that high of an RTR.

Epicrules said:
I don't think it's possible to get indicted for treason as a player, but if you do leave your faction you probably won't be able to swear allegiance to any other king with that high of an RTR.
That was a joke, I know that Ulric is too scared silly to try anything.

The real question was why the hell he gave me anything, as I know from previous games that any time I get even slightly past 30, He'll refuse just about anything I request.

I think when a king makes peace you also gain Right to Rule if you are in his faction.

Which is a little odd...

How do I actually recruit lord ? I have like 5 legatusband lords that have 15+ relation with me what I need to do ?

eliac said:
How do I actually recruit lord ? I have like 5 legatusband lords that have 15+ relation with me what I need to do ?

Talk to them and convince them to join you with either saying you'll give them land, its for honor or whatever the other choices are.  Or the easier one I've found is just capture them, then talk to them as a prisoner, if they are over 12 relations they have a good chance of joining you.

Epicrules said:
Alavaria said:
I think when a king makes peace you also gain Right to Rule if you are in his faction.

Which is a little odd...

This was supposedly patched in 3.611, but still happens.

I thought only getting RtR as a merc was patched, but you still did as a vassal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom