[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrymsonChaos said:
You'll still be slaughtered then.  Independents really don't have that much open to them mass-producing troopwise.....
That's why you have Jatu nearby, they always have stacks of prisoners to make instant army  :mrgreen:

True, but as I found out, its only worth engaging a Jatu or Vanskerry army if you have a 175+ avaliability with troop slots in your party. Also, remember that you will have horrific costs for the upkeep of what would mostly be armsman. Mainly, its value depends on how much you love armsman and how many of your top tier troops that you are willing to risk in order to gain some good faction troops.

What. Could you not just dl a newer version.... Anyways you can take the font file out of the main warband/data folder and put it in your pop/data folder in the case that it doesn't exist in that folder.

You need a qualis gem there is a free one in Rane just go left when you enter the town and it's near those buildings in a right side corner in a hay pile. The other ones are gained by defeating minor army spawns and ransoming them for the gem. I think there are a few other free ones but it's been awhile since I've started a new game and for the occult nothing is hard to attain.

Capt. Snow said:
Is it possible to siege Elacrai with the help of other allied lords as a marshal?

Nothing good comes from it. You have to be allied to the Noldor to actually win the game.

Just have a qualis gem on you to make different orders, you may be seeing that you already own the clarion order in your town. The steward in your town/ castle gives you the option to create new orders/ dismember the old order in the war room.

AnddyiRaynor said:
Capt. Snow said:
Is it possible to siege Elacrai with the help of other allied lords as a marshal?
Nothing good comes from it. You have to be allied to the Noldor to actually win the game.
I know that much, I don't care to win the game. But is it possible to besiege it as a normal castle rather than the suprise attack option?

Didn't work, I even used the cheat menu to get them to follow me that way. Is there any way to edit any of the files to treat Elacrai as a normal castle/city?

Lilly112 said:
Ill try that. Also, how do you get the other Knighthood orders because I can only get the Knights of the Callron Call.

Do you meet the requirements for other orders? They are listed in game under the notes.

Capt. Snow said:
Didn't work, I even used the cheat menu to get them to follow me that way. Is there any way to edit any of the files to treat Elacrai as a normal castle/city?

Just get them near the city and attack, if it doesn't work it doesn't work. You could always cheat besiege it with cheatmenu on.

Capt. Snow said:

Without modifying the game you can't.

Capt. Snow said:

I know it is possible to siege Elecrai with your party, but never tried it with the lords. Even if they did you would need a massive army to deal with all the noldor (arent there a 1000 of them?) and their infinite arrows they will get because they are the defenders. Have fun drowning in the sea of bodies.

What is the best way to make your lords follow you ?

When I ask to start a campaign, only one lord, at best two, answer the call and sometimes, they'll just follow a crappy group of bandits till they go to far for me to follow them. Asking them to follow me directly doesn't change anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom