[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me how to change the pendor cavalry and pendor mtd man-at-arms starting category from cavalry to infantry? Im once again building my own variant of the pendor troop tree and everything works but for this tiny nagging little thing ( yes i am aware i can change it in game but id rather have it there from the start) Im also thinking that the "cavalry" role for them could mess up npc tactics if infantry act as cavalry. Im using Morghs editor.

M0rdred said:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,151074.msg3631389.html#msg3631389

Thank you.  Is there a way to change that in the game settings?  I'm trying to do an empire-only game, just for the heck of it.  Empire troops and knighthood orders, but if my fiefs are mostly pendorian, it could cause issues.

goohu, personally I don't know. Try to google it, if you didn't.

Can anybody explain what the options in "Change POP game options" do? Like, for example, "Disable troop routing".
Thanks in advance, and sorry if this was already discussed. It's too much of a pain to try to find anything on the forum.

God, I hope this isn't a popular question so I don't get mobbed.

If the one with the looting skill gets knocked out in the battle, and say we win in the end, does the looter still loot? Can the looter, lying on the ground covered in blood, or say being treated on the spot, shout at people telling not leave any clothed corpse on the battlefield? In my party I usually am the looter, and I tend to get knocked out a lot. When that happens, I retreat shortly before the battle ends and attack again. Being patched up nicely by Ansen, I can now see if anyone is taking more than agreed 10%. Is that viable?

Katharsis said:
goohu, personally I don't know. Try to google it, if you didn't.

Can anybody explain what the options in "Change POP game options" do? Like, for example, "Disable troop routing".
Thanks in advance, and sorry if this was already discussed. It's too much of a pain to try to find anything on the forum.
i think it's a battle option,Disable troop routing means that the troop can't rout anymore (leave the battle like a coward) haha

Rpground said:
The_Hound said:
you cant recruit troops above lvl 40.

I captured maltise 500 day ago, at the very start of my campaign, took her armor and forbade to return to pendor again. And now, on day 887, lo and behold, maltise appeared again! now I'm not complaining or anything, two asp armor look really great on Alistair and Alyssa, but is this how it is supposed to work?

woah woah woah...woah...woah...wait a second...woah...you can take her ARMOR!? REALLY!? she never told me that when i captured her!!! D: it just said "if i promise to never take up arms against you blah blah blah" no mention of her ARMOR! really?
i want this answer too :grin:. and if its true, can you take wulfbodes armor too and become a giant? :lol:

pappej said:
Rpground said:
The_Hound said:
you cant recruit troops above lvl 40.

I captured maltise 500 day ago, at the very start of my campaign, took her armor and forbade to return to pendor again. And now, on day 887, lo and behold, maltise appeared again! now I'm not complaining or anything, two asp armor look really great on Alistair and Alyssa, but is this how it is supposed to work?

woah woah woah...woah...woah...wait a second...woah...you can take her ARMOR!? REALLY!? she never told me that when i captured her!!! D: it just said "if i promise to never take up arms against you blah blah blah" no mention of her ARMOR! really?
i want this answer too :grin:. and if its true, can you take wulfbodes armor too and become a giant? :lol:
Maltise offers her armor after being defeated because the Dread Legion is so difficult to take down, especially after Noosers' fiendish troop tweaks in 3.5. I don't believe there's a way to aquire Wolfbode's armor through legitimate game mechanics, but there's always tweak M&B if you really wanna see how good that armor is.

Sorry if I didn't ask my question more clearly earlier, but is there a tweak to change it so that a non-king will not have the 80% pendorian recruits chance from their lands?

Roseder said:
God, I hope this isn't a popular question so I don't get mobbed.
If the one with the looting skill gets knocked out in the battle, and say we win in the end, does the looter still loot? Can the

Looting works as any other active party battle skill - if your looter was alive at the begin of the current battleround, his skill applies till it ends. So if he was knocked out in the last round of the battle, you should get his looting skill as he´s considered as active- It could be different as well. I reckon you better ask that question in the forge as there are more people around who know the scripts and may give you the proper answer. Just ask/search there and repost the asnwer here.

Evilbookworm said:
Sorry if I didn't ask my question more clearly earlier, but is there a tweak to change it so that a non-king will not have the 80% pendorian recruits chance from their lands?

Non kings can only draft regular indigenous recruits anyways. Pendor gets only available if you become rogue king and chose Pendor as background culture, so what´s your question, bookworm?

Hi, I have PoP version 3.41, is there a patch for the latest version or do I have to just download the whole thing?

Many thanks

noosers said:
Evilbookworm said:

Non kings can only draft regular indigenous recruits anyways. Pendor gets only available if you become rogue king and chose Pendor as background culture, so what´s your question, bookworm?

as far as i remember, even if you're still a merc. you can recruit Pendorian troops in Empire villages with a chance

You can´t until you declared yourself Pendorian. And that´s only possible if you take the crown.

You have the 80/20 split if the village changes ownership though - means if a D´Shar village becomes Sarleon, you get an 80/20 chance to get Dshar/Sarleon troops off it.

noosers said:
You can´t until you declared yourself Pendorian. And that´s only possible if you take the crown.

You have the 80/20 split if the village changes ownership though - means if a D´Shar village becomes Sarleon, you get an 80/20 chance to get Dshar/Sarleon troops off it.

im pretty sure i can sometimes recruit pendor troops when trying to mass train some empireXbowman. too bad my laptop isn't here with me to check it out -.- oh well =))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom