[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extor said:
Talk to your minister or whatever, which should be your wife or companion.

My Minister is a prominent citizen, but I doubt it matters. Whenever I talk to him, I only have the options of changing the name, kingdom color, and another one that I forgot but is irrelevant.

Tantius said:
Extor said:

My Minister is a prominent citizen, but I doubt it matters. Whenever I talk to him, I only have the options of changing the name, kingdom color, and another one that I forgot but is irrelevant.

It does matter, citizens arent good at politics, you need it to be your wife or companion

punj said:
How does training session with steward helps?

And where do Snake cult establish their base?(I mean In which direction of Cez?)

Thanks!!

What Extor said is correct.  In which direction of Cez, it's hard to say.  But I usually find them in the mountain along the ocean, not too far from Janos.  Can't remember any landmarks, but it is NOT near Noldor lands.

Extor said:
Tantius said:
Extor said:

It does matter, citizens arent good at politics, you need it to be your wife or companion

Ah, yes, I've made a companion my minister, and it worked. Gratitude.

Is this mode had Polish Landscape? I use render DirectX 9 and play in Very High Setting I saw many object got shiny bunny honey! Can I disable Polish Landscape?

Shiny Bunny honey?

jackieu.jpg

Is there a open source code for this mod (in specifically a small portion that has to do with formations). I'm wondering if the code that makes it so at the start of every battle everyone holds position and forms a light type formation could be implemented into original native or other mods, and/or eventually even WFaS?

Quick question. How come I see all these themed banners in the wikis (For example, Empire usually has black and yellow. Noldor has sort of teal. Etc) But in-game they are all mixed?

Meybe stupid question, but i am still not 100% sure about it so gonna ask: Those party skills(or whatever they called in english) lets say trainer,looting, or pathfinding. Do they stack if you have multiple companions with that skill, or only highest number matters? Lets say if i got 8 pathfinding, then companions 6 pathfinding is usless?

Dietrich said:
Quick question. How come I see all these themed banners in the wikis (For example, Empire usually has black and yellow. Noldor has sort of teal. Etc) But in-game they are all mixed?

I guess they're not even implemented, someone just added them to the wiki. Not sure why or if I'm even right, though.

zekic said:
Meybe stupid question, but i am still not 100% sure about it so gonna ask: Those party skills(or whatever they called in english) lets say trainer,looting, or pathfinding. Do they stack if you have multiple companions with that skill, or only highest number matters? Lets say if i got 8 pathfinding, then companions 6 pathfinding is usless?

Trainer skill actually stacks, I don't think the others do.

Hi, picked this up again and still love it. A few questions though

1) I am not getting any achievements and cheats arent enabled - Anyone know a fix for this?

2) There used to be a qualis gem in a city (Green, forget the name but its by the sea) but the city layout has changed. Are they still around in chests?

Thanks!

1) Are you sure that you haven't hit the forbidden combinations? They will activate the cheater award even though cheats are not enabled.

2)
It is in Rane now.

Dietrich said:

Those are the kingdom's crests. And they do look like those found on glass mosaic one would usually see in churches and the likes.

After Every Training Schedule with my steward his Engineering get 0 and All other charisma related skill to 10, why?

and Does mine hero's stats are a base for steward's skills after training?

NOTE : Mine Engineering is 8

punj said:
After Every Training Schedule with my steward his Engineering get 0 and All other charisma related skill to 10, why?

Never had that problem, most likely a bug.

zekic said:

The character with the highest number is the one who gives the party skill.

However, your character may add a bonus to the overall score if you have some points in it as well.

For instance, you companion has 5 to pathfinding and you have 2 so your total PF is 5+1. 

The looting skill should only be held by you though. It increases your loot and iirc if a companion has high looting it doesn't help you at all.

punj said:

Your steward's skills should be the same as the overall party skills.  So if you have an 8 to engineering then your steward should have that as well.

This may be a bug.  Make sure that you are healthy when you start training. That may affect the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom