[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible to improve relations but it's long and tedious.  You could ask if he needs a task for you to perform.  You can organize a feast and improve relations by 1 per day.  Better to just get rid of him.

azxcvbnm321 said:
It's possible to improve relations but it's long and tedious.  You could ask if he needs a task for you to perform.  You can organize a feast and improve relations by 1 per day.  Better to just get rid of him.

Let him be an enemy, lower your relations another 50, and I think you can execute him.  XD

Does the elixier only give +2 Strength and Agility like I mostly read it or also +2 charisma like mentioned in: http://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Finneas_de_Digit

Edit: Problem Solved

Another question: Whit how many units per battle (on the battlefield at the same time) do you play your battles, just 150 or increase it per mod?

I looted a swayback horse. I've gotten it knocked out in battle a couple times to make it go lame but no luck.

What is the best way to do this? 

Can I just hit it and kill it myself and make it crippled?

Someone said axes make horses go lame. Any truth to that?

Uhtred of Bebbanburg said:
I looted a swayback horse. I've gotten it knocked out in battle a couple times to make it go lame but no luck.

Its random and I never heard about axes having a higher chance to cripple a horse, I would say you are probably better off just trying to loot the same kind of horse without back problems.

Brew said:

Its random and I never heard about axes having a higher chance to cripple a horse, I would say you are probably better off just trying to loot the same kind of horse without back problems.

equip three of the best shields you can find(and a weapon of course), then attack a small group of enemies(preferably on foot and non-ranged).  order your troops to hold position, even moving them as far away from the enemy as possible, then ride into the ranks of your enemies.  sit there with your shield up and let them whale on your horse, switching shields when they break.  once your horse dies order your troops to attack. 

keep in mind that stronger horses will be harder to lame, and netherworld chargers are next to impossible(even the best shields will break and even the best armour will fail you before an NWC dies).

Easter egg related:
The Trainer dude easter egg isn't working, I have spice and salt in my inventory, but he just takes the salt and nothing happens. I can try again if I want, but the same thing keeps happening, why?

I had this happen a couple days ago. I found that if I had a qualis gem in my inventory he wouldn't give me anything.  I took it out and then it worked.

That was my apparent fix. Does it apply to you?

equip three of the best shields you can find(and a weapon of course), then attack a small group of enemies(preferably on foot and non-ranged).  order your troops to hold position, even moving them as far away from the enemy as possible, then ride into the ranks of your enemies.  sit there with your shield up and let them whale on your horse, switching shields when they break.  once your horse dies order your troops to attack.

keep in mind that stronger horses will be harder to lame, and netherworld chargers are next to impossible(even the best shields will break and even the best armour will fail you before an NWC dies).

What if I get off the horse and kill it myself?  Shoot it in the head with my Ruby Rune Bow?  Will it eventually go lame?

Also, any way to reduce the risk of a swayback horse dropping dead when you get it knocked out in combat?

I don't know if anyone has ever mentioned this or if it has been mentioned a hundred times but I was just in a battle and discovered I could get a ton of mid level prisoners to become mine without any morale penalty.

I simply joined a battle that was already in progress and at the end I gave away all my prisoners to the people I helped. Then I attacked that group and was able to recruit all the prisoners.

Not sure how often I will be able to do this but we'll see.

I had this happen a couple days ago. I found that if I had a qualis gem in my inventory he wouldn't give me anything.  I took it out and then it worked.

That was my apparent fix. Does it apply to you?

Haven't tried it yet, but I too had that. Thanks man, I bet that's it. :p

HybridSoldier said:
Anyone knows how to get Nether Charger or a horse with good armor but can handel a top speed?

You want a fast but sturdy horse? Hm a Noldor Spirit Horse maybe? Its not nearly as heavy as the NC, but it's a lot faster.

HybridSoldier said:
Anyone knows how to get Nether Charger or a horse with good armor but can handel a top speed?

Fight the snake cult or the heretics, use as few troops/companions as possible(even solo) with a decent loot skill. I've about 8 netherworld chargers so they are actually fairly easy to get.
Imo the noldor horses are better with the spirit horse been the best but the goldleaf is very good aswell and comes in a heavy version, fight the noldor for these or use a qualis gem to gain access to quigfen's shop or complete his quest to get access to the noldor castle merchant

Bobthehero said:
Swayback is bad mkay? Lame it and you can eventually have the normal version after the ''lame'' heals.

Wait.  Horses can "heal" from cripples?

Sigh... and I sold so many Lame horses.

Just keep them in your inventory and they eventually heal up again yes :smile: I generally keep two good horses with me for that very purpose.

I found a Masterwork Nolder Longsword (from a Noldor Patrol) last night and thought that was the best sword I was going to get. Today I found a balanced Runed Bastard Sword in the store. It's fast, does more damage, has longer range and I gave the masterwork to a companion.

As for the Nolder Spirit Horse that is IMHO the best horse ever. It doesn't have as much charge damage as a Jatu Warbeast but it seems to do more damage. Probably because it is so fast. What's the speed? 55? Something like that. Plows through piles of troops and knocks them down or out. Even at a trot it does really good damage.

I found a Materwork Nolder Longsword last night and thought that was the best sword I was going to get. Today I found a balanced Runed Bastard Sword. It's fast, does more damage, has longer range and I gave the masterwork to a companion.

As for the Nolder Spirit Horse that is IMHO the best horse ever. It doesn't have as much charge damage as a Jatu Warbeast but it seems to do more damage. Probably because it is so fast. What's the speed? 55? Something like that. Plows through piles of troops and knocks them down or out. Even at a trot it does really good damage.

Never been able to afford one. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom