[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed - here it seems to be a bug that the tournament ends before you have a chance of getting there.
So, you can jump via cheat, participate at the tournament, jump back, and walk the way as if you hadn't participated yet.

Ive experienced that the tournament will always end when i decide to rest in the city for a couple of hours (e.g. if i arrive during the night).
I tested it alot, and the tournament ended really every single time, unless there was a feast going on.

placenik said:
Don't ask for tournament quest if it's not in same town

I've made it to nearby towns most of the time, I tend to side with the eventide as I have a thing for Singal and its close to quite a few cities so its possible to make it to them in time especially if you travel with just companions

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. Wanted to ask which KO will give me the best equipment/ horses after joining, and have there been any changes to the Order Stronghold in 3.7? I remember order patrols were either useless or attacking my very own caravans..

What are the requirements for lords recruiting in 3.705?
I have captured a lord, after imprisonment he have 21 relation with me. In previous versions it would give me a recruit option in prisoner dialog - but now i see only ransom one.
What am i doing wrong?

Timmet said:
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. Wanted to ask which KO will give me the best equipment/ horses after joining, and have there been any changes to the Order Stronghold in 3.7? I remember order patrols were either useless or attacking my very own caravans..

I believe the order with the strongest armor is the griffons, Falcons, and the order of the dawn. But all of their gear is pretty similar and only a few points in differance, at least from what I have seen. As for horses I think the best is the Shadow legion.

Isn't the horse especially irrelevant? I mean, in the world of the Spirit Horse, the Netherworld Charger, the Sarleon/Ravenstern Armored Warhorse and the Desert War Horse, why would anyone opt for another horse? Each one to his own I guess.

Serazu said:
Isn't the horse especially irrelevant? I mean, in the world of the Spirit Horse, the Netherworld Charger, the Sarleon/Ravenstern Armored Warhorse and the Desert War Horse, why would anyone opt for another horse? Each one to his own I guess.

Well they require 6 riding to even be able to use them. You could just get 4 riding and get something almost as good while being able to spend those 2 points somewhere else

ScytheV said:
What are the requirements for lords recruiting in 3.705?
I have captured a lord, after imprisonment he have 21 relation with me. In previous versions it would give me a recruit option in prisoner dialog - but now i see only ransom one.
What am i doing wrong?
It's not as simple as getting past 20 relationship with a lord after the attacking/capturing penalty. Your persuasion, charisma, the lord's title and the amount of walled fiefs his faction has is all taken into account. You need more relationship points with them.

Timmet said:
Radiant Cross, and no.

Serazu said:

Because those are harder to get.

Raviollius said:
It's not as simple as getting past 20 relationship with a lord after the attacking/capturing penalty. Your persuasion, charisma, the lord's title and the amount of walled fiefs his faction has is all taken into account. You need more relationship points with them.

So, Empire have 3 cities and 1 castle left. Title of the lord is "Legatus", so middle-tier, if i understand correctly, below "Dux", but above "Lord".
Charisma 21, persuasion 1. I have 2 cities and 6 castles.
How many relationship points i need, approximately?

ScytheV said:
Raviollius said:

So, Empire have 3 cities and 1 castle left. Title of the lord is "Legatus", so middle-tier, if i understand correctly, below "Dux", but above "Lord".
Charisma 21, persuasion 1. I have 2 cities and 6 castles.
How many relationship points i need, approximately?

Assuming you play on the "hard" setting (difficulty around 100), you need 25, otherwise 20.

"Lagatus" and "Lord" carry the same weight.

Serazu said:
I'd say that a champion warhorse for free is pretty relevant :smile:
Thanks to Alexios in 3.6 I had 4 lordly Lion Breastplates (7h, 64b, 23l), can someone show me better stats than those please?

Is there any way to add garrison troop to my underlings' town? I accidently awarded Avendor with 40 garrison to one of my nobles, and now, it's like 'hey everyone come and siege this town for free' neon sign is glowing over the town. I have to run there once in every five days or so to save the town, and it's getting so annoying.

dmtkah said:
Is there any way to add garrison troop to my underlings' town? I accidently awarded Avendor with 40 garrison to one of my nobles, and now, it's like 'hey everyone come and siege this town for free' neon sign is glowing over the town. I have to run there once in every five days or so to save the town, and it's getting so annoying.
Just talk to the lord in question and say you're giving some troop and the troop transfer menu should show up.

WolfWitness said:
There's a basic toggle in the camp menu under Change PoP game options. Other than that, you best use TweakMB.

thank you

Its turn offs morale drop and companion leaving too? If they dont like something

About TweakMB I downloaded it but there I cant tweak companions and enterprises says its missing or blocked I dont remember correctly

P.S

In camp menu Pop settings there is only toogle for companion dialogs, It doesn't turn off complaints

Which lord should I marry can someone suggest me?

I have so many questions omg...

Check you're using the right version. Outside of that, not every tweak in TweakMB is available for all modules due to changes made by each module to the relevant text files, and TweakMB in addition has a database for 3.611 so using it with 3.7 will see that much more incompatibility.

Ideally you want to marry a lord that is upstanding, good natured or martial, one with high renown and good standing. If you have high honour, take a look at the top lords and see which ones have high relations with you without you having done much for them, those would be a good bet.

MuSoLiN said:
About TweakMB I downloaded it but there I cant tweak companions and enterprises says its missing or blocked I dont remember correctly

Are sure you loaded the proper tweak database and game folder? The Prophecy of Pendor 3.611 database (located second to the last in the database) works just fine despite being outdated.

MuSoLiN said:
P.S

In camp menu Pop settings there is only toogle for companion dialogs, It doesn't turn off complaints

I thought you just wanted them to shut up. My bad.

MuSoLiN said:
Which lord should I marry can someone suggest me?

It depends on what you are looking for, but generally try to go for the eligible lords with their own house troops and are not quarrelsome/depraved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom