[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i wasn't able to find a thread about it so i thought I'd ask here.  Is there a place where all of the character creation stat changes are documented?

edit: found it, thanks for the help

Is there any way to shut Alyssa up when I'm trying to talk to lords?  She cuts in with the same voiced line about every other time I talk to a lord, even though I have companion voice lines set to "Few".

If you upgrade the strange rune bow (which you got free when Wolfbode spawn) with a qualis gem. Does it still disappear when Wolfbode defated. Thanks.

Hi, I have made a little submod. With Polished Landscapes+fix (for Polished Landscapes it self wich i fixed even more) ALSO flora is a bit reduced for better FPS. New terrain boarders with far_textures. New tavern sounds (musik). Also a map icons addon for towns, castels. I will post some pics and a link in your forum (new topic) if you want?
oZabF.jpg
3tz2U.jpg
0btSV.jpg
-8SBB.jpg
RNXoA.jpg
-E3ER.jpg
eGB9b.jpg
21bwN.jpg
cgrM9.jpg
Greetings! Merry Christmas everybody!

hastamasta said:
Raviollius said:
hastamasta said:
If you upgrade the strange rune bow (which you got free when Wolfbode spawn) with a qualis gem. Does it still disappear when Wolfbode defated. Thanks.
Nope.
Great thanks. Now to decide which one i am getting probably will be ruby.

Were you able to get the hermit at Al-Aziz to have his proper dialogue lines?  When I tried to upgrade the rune bow from Wolfbode, I could not get past the part of conversation where you are supposed to give him wine (even if I gave him wine, the next prompt would always ask for more wine).

minimumdifficulty said:
hastamasta said:
Raviollius said:
hastamasta said:
Nope.
Great thanks. Now to decide which one i am getting probably will be ruby.

Were you able to get the hermit at Al-Aziz to have his proper dialogue lines?  When I tried to upgrade the rune bow from Wolfbode, I could not get past the part of conversation where you are supposed to give him wine (even if I gave him wine, the next prompt would always ask for more wine).

I did. To upgrade rune weapons they must not be equipped perhaps that is the reason of your problem.

There's also a thing where you shouldn't be carrying any wine after you give him some or he'll keep on taking it until you're empty before continuing (so only bring one)

Hey, I've noticed prisoners are worth a lot of money, but having trouble finding units that commonly use blunt weapons.

Can anyone recommend some good units who use blunts? Thanks

Anyone know the formations hotkeys anymore? I think K was for shieldwall, but i'm not sure.

And also what each of them do?

I tried looking around, but the FAQ is gone and I can't remember if it remained explained anywhere else.

Lucan said:
Is there a way to make your Companions Auto equip Bastard weapons that are both 1 and 2 Handed or do you need to manualy equip them all?

Auto equip groups 1/2 handed weapons as 2 handed weapons. If you really want them to be using one of these swords it is likely best to do it manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom