[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the response. I'll come back with a little report with my progress in a couple of days. I'm suspecting my RTR is too high, but hopefully pursuing good relations with Kadan Bahadur Khan and maybe getting a couple points of persuasion will help out a bit.

First, Hi all.
I have a question, as I was skullking on the forum I saw that allot of ppl use Battle sizer set on 500. How do You do it without crashing on every big combat?
I turned off all the shadows, plants and trees on minimum but kept everything else on high, on and max frame on 60 as recommended. The rig is good enough for it to run, as I dont have any problems with any game on all max and ultra settings.

There's a thread that has armors that will be in PoP 4, called Count's Corner I think, not sure, but they hover over just one faction so far: The Ashenborn, along with some Melentine (i forgot how to spell them 0.0) armors previously shown in earlier previews.

My relation with Kadan Bahadur Khan is now 59, and my persuasion is 6. RTR is 48. Still getting the same message. I guess I'm going to have to export this guy and/or strike out on my own somewhere.

Pandabomber said:
My relation with Kadan Bahadur Khan is now 59, and my persuasion is 6. RTR is 48. Still getting the same message. I guess I'm going to have to export this guy and/or strike out on my own somewhere.

:shock: How Can this.... I don't even..

Maybe they are seeing you as a threat  :mrgreen:

Can you tell me a cool armour-set. Because until now i have just some knighthood armours combined with an adventure helmet and i want tp try something different

_Earendil_ said:
Can you tell me a cool armour-set. Because until now i have just some knighthood armours combined with an adventure helmet and i want tp try something different

Golden Knight armor I think that's how it's called, You get it by winning A certain number of tournaments

Here look this 
mb190.jpg

EDIT: How Can I see How much my RTR is?

Yeah, the landless mercenary without noble origins is the biggest threat to their thrones. What a bunch of jokers.

Rical said:
Golden Knight armor I think that's how it's called, You get it by winning A certain number of tournaments

Here look this 
mb190.jpg

I believe that set is used by the Rangers of the Clarion Call, isn't it? You can join their knighthood if you want their armor, although I believe you may be able to buy it from a shop on rare occasion.

You can check your RTR by going to Reports, and then checking your Character Report. It'll list your current status in the realm (Mercenary Captain/Vassal under which kingdom) and the knighthood you belong to, if any.

_Earendil_ said:
I found this Thick Marleons Plate Armor, it has pretty good stats and requires only 15 strength.

mb38.jpg

Pandabomber said:
Yeah, the landless mercenary without noble origins is the biggest threat to their thrones. What a bunch of jokers.

Rical said:

Here look this 
mb190.jpg

I believe that set is used by the Rangers of the Clarion Call, isn't it? You can join their knighthood if you want their armor, although I believe you may be able to buy it from a shop on rare occasion.

You can check your RTR by going to Reports, and then checking your Character Report. It'll list your current status in the realm (Mercenary Captain/Vassal under which kingdom) and the knighthood you belong to, if any.

I got it By winning a tournament  , 3rd Armor I get from tourneys btw , each stronger than the previous one

Whoa we get armors from winning tournaments? That's a new one aha. Gonna start trying harder now. Also why does Marelons plate say 58 body army but the stats on his character say 66?

_Earendil_ said:

Win the Noldor tournaments and you get a Rune Noldor Armor. It's a great and very pricey armor. I recently won a Lordly version. Probably worth half a million denars but I've never seen one in the market so who knows. I'd have to sell it to find out and no market has enough money to buy it from me.

What knighthood orders are the best?

I have Silvermist and I like them. I have clarion call and they are a bit underpowered IMO. I have a Qualis gem and I'm contemplating getting Griffon. Are they any good?

Also, how do you not go broke? I've got lots of cities and the garrisons are killing me financially. Should I only get one or two for myself and give the rest away?

Uhtred of Bebbanburg said:
What knighthood orders are the best?

I have Silvermist and I like them. I have clarion call and they are a bit underpowered IMO. I have a Qualis gem and I'm contemplating getting Griffon. Are they any good?

Also, how do you not go broke? I've got lots of cities and the garrisons are killing me financially. Should I only get one or two for myself and give the rest away?

A lot of the typical mounted knight orders are the same, just different in looks. Falcon or Griffon is pretty good for mounted, and so is Dawn. Ebony Gauntlet basically gives you super Mettenheim-esque soldiers.

For your garrisons, a lot of your troops are probably upgraded to the max. A lot of them definitely don't need to be, as it will strain your wallet too much, so hold off on upgrading. High Leadership and Trade also works very well.

Don't forget the cool factor. That is what knighthood order do you like and looks badass? Even if they are inferior to some other knighthood orders, they are an order after all and there is a reason for that. They can also be backed by other party units, as these are the vanguard and elite killers of any army.

Go out and capture lords, and have them pay you for their release, especially kings, whom are worth mula. That's on e way I get cash, also defend your fiefs, they are a good source of income and if they are attacked and can't provide income well there lies the problem itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom