[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I wanna use jarid or similiar to it. But I find that its hard to use, please teach me how! I wanna pay those Jatu a revenge  :evil:

Look what they've done to me!
I took a javelin in the butt because an arrow in the knee is too common!
bokong.jpg

HybridSoldier said:
Guys, I wanna use jarid or similiar to it. But I find that its hard to use, please teach me how! I wanna pay those Jatu a revenge  :evil:

bokong.jpg
Get your proficiency up. That's really the only way to make it more accurate.

Would be cool if when you make your companion a lord their native troops spawn in villages. For example, Boadice is from Veccavia. Spawning Veccavia troops in her village allowing the player to recruit them. That would be pretty awesome instead of recruiting them from prisoners. The chance that those types of troops spawn would have to be low though.

HybridSoldier said:

bokong.jpg

Bah, jarids are for fools.  Get right in their faces with a sword.  I'm telling you, nothing is more satisfying than setting your Armored Crossbows in the middle of a river, and guiding the Jatu around, arrows whizzing overhead, and watching the MASSACRE.

I took out an entire Jatu horde of 600, with 70 Armored Crossbows on the field.  It was fantastic.

I once got a bonus for horse archery. The message said something about looking up at the clouds and remembering something as a kid and then I got +1 horse archery.

Weird.

Uhtred of Bebbanburg said:
I once got a bonus for horse archery. The message said something about looking up at the clouds and remembering something as a kid and then I got +1 horse archery.

Weird.

I got +1 first aid because i heard a noldor playing a flute.

Extor said:

Weird.

I got +1 first aid because i heard a noldor playing a flute.
Those bonuses are completely random. There's no way to trigger them.

maelos61 said:
Where do u find noldors?I want to have a good relation with them but yeh....u cant love what u cant see....
They are rare spawns that occur in the right of laria in the forest, you have to either help them in a battle or fight them and release the noldor you take prisoner by talking to them

Extor said:
maelos61 said:
Where do u find noldors?I want to have a good relation with them but yeh....u cant love what u cant see....
They are rare spawns that occur in the right of laria in the forest, you have to either help them in a battle or fight them and release the noldor you take prisoner by talking to them

As a warning, do NOT try to fight them early on, you will get utterly obliterated.

Quick question, if I was to do a true PoP run (reform Pendor, join Knights of Griffon, etc) which banner and color should I choose for the kingdom?

Something with a griffin maybe? Other then that your guess is as good as mine.

At some point heraldry has only about the emblem and then it evolved to a point where every detail means something and the position is relevant as well. Also heraldry is different based on civilization. My point is that this is a fantasy world and you should chose a banner that you consider the most suited.

Quick Question: how long is it going to be until some game enthusiast who studied this subject extensively starts "correcting" me on my basic heraldry arguments?

I take exception to the word "rare". They spawn every week at payday just like all the regular spawns.

I take exception to the word "rare". They spawn every week at payday just like all the regular spawns.
Well there is only about 2-3 groups at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom