[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madman666 said:
Lord Irontoe said:
First Aid only kicks in if the healer (you in this case) is not KO'd.

Then whats the point in having it on yourself if you're a solo player and have a high chance of being KO'd?

You can tab out of the battle if it looks like you're going to die and get most of your health back. It also saves you from all the minor wounds that can stack up over the course of a long multi-round battle so that you don't have to go into the last round at 20% health

Lord Irontoe said:
You can tab out of the battle if it looks like you're going to die and get most of your health back. It also saves you from all the minor wounds that can stack up over the course of a long multi-round battle so that you don't have to go into the last round at 20% health

Well, I guess it could be useful in large battles where he joins one side and can tab out in time because his armor is good and HP pool is huge... I was sure that you'd have to get away from enemies to tab out without being KO'd though and thats not that easy to do. For melee user of course. Since he's a horse archer its probably not a problem.

Madman666 said:
Lord Irontoe said:

Well, I guess it could be useful in large battles where he joins one side and can tab out in time because his armor is good and HP pool is huge... I was sure that you'd have to get away from enemies to tab out without being KO'd though and thats not that easy to do. For melee user of course. Since he's a horse archer its probably not a problem.

Maybe so. I don't normally fight solo. You might get instantly taken prisoner if you tab out with no friendly soldiers to drag you from the battlefield. But even so, its still going to help in all the battles where you win but take a lot of damage in the process

Yeah, first aid is the most wasteful skill in my case, even if I don't go down, and I chose to go with the first aid it will give me 80% back and the other 20% will take days in the field to heal, but I can heal to 100% from worst case 11% in less than a day. Best one is still wound treatment I think even if I haven't had any useful party skill the wound treatment for purely solo player is the best choice.

I have a weird Question, What is The Old Kingdom Of Pendor's Offical flag ? It's one one with the unicorn right ? Also the order of the Griffon meant to be the official knighthood order of The Kingdom of pendor right ?

Hartsent said:
What commoner troop tree is considered the easiest to train, cheapest, and most reliable?

All three in one?! there is no such commoner troop or troop trees, the game is mostly well-balanced, some might be reliable, like Fierdsvain's Infantry, easier to train, like Empire Legionnaires, or cheapest, like Ravenstern Kierguard...
There is a troop, which requires no to little training, is cheapest if you consider their reliability. but they aren't commoners...  :???:

Hartsent said:
What commoner troop tree is considered the easiest to train, cheapest, and most reliable?
I would say it's Ravenstern, definitely for the commoner troop tree (the Empire is close as well, but Gladiators are expensive, and you'll need a few of them too). Pendor may have a bit cheaper troops in general, however I would call Ravenstern's troops a much more reliable force than Pendor's and they are super easy to train (from lvl. 20 for all top-tier commoner troops). On the other hand, Pendor Bladesmen train from lvl. 30 Man-at-arms (I find it easier to train Empire Armored Crossbowman than Pendor Bladesmen btw), and they are more expensive than Kierguards, while having worse stats on top of that. Ravenstern Rangers are top notch without a doubt. And both commoner troop trees have cavalry forces as well, although Pendor has an edge in melee cav. due to Mtd. Man-at-arms. But Ravenstern still have horse archers, which Pendor lacks for example. Pendor's true strength lies within it's noble troop tree, but you asked for commoner troop tree, so there's that :grin:

Thank you for the responses. I have no idea on how long it takes to train top tiers of other lines but I've already raised 200 Kierguards in just about 2 in-game month which seems really impressive.

Hartsent said:
Thank you for the responses. I have no idea on how long it takes to train top tiers of other lines but I've already raised 200 Kierguards in just about 2 in-game month which seems really impressive.
Once you have the right companions leveled it is possible to get those 200 Kiers in a week.

1) If i have 5k reknown how many fiefs can i have before being denied one? (rough estimate)

2) Do lords benefit from any other party skill other than leadership, pathfinding, trainer?

Tomas14 said:
1) If i have 5k reknown how many fiefs can i have before being denied one? (rough estimate)

2) Do lords benefit from any other party skill other than leadership, pathfinding, trainer?

I think being granted a fief depends more on how many fiefs you already have and how good your relations are with lords and the king, so you can convince them to support you. If there are lords in your faction that don't have a fief and you have several already, your chances will go down drastically. I don't think reknown plays a part in such a decision by AI. I may be wrong though.

Madman666 said:
Tomas14 said:

I think being granted a fief depends more on how many fiefs you already have and how good your relations are with lords and the king, so you can convince them to support you. If there are lords in your faction that don't have a fief and you have several already, your chances will go down drastically. I don't think reknown plays a part in such a decision by AI. I may be wrong though.

I have 1 town, 2 castles, 3 villages and 3,5k reknown. I would like to found my own kingdom already. Only way i can do it is if i take a castle/town, ask it for my self and being denied it. Im not sure when is the limit.

Edit: And my relations with everyone are very good and with the king its nearly 100.

Tomas14 said:
I have 1 town, 2 castles, 3 villages and 3,5k reknown. I would like to found my own kingdom already. Only way i can do it is if i take a castle/town, ask it for my self and being denied it. Im not sure when is the limit.

Edit: And my relations with everyone are very good and with the king its nearly 100.

Well just keep taking castles and trying then. You already have quite a lot. The king should refuse next one you request or one that comes after that. For me 1 town and 3 castles was enough to make Ulrich refuse everything i asked for. I didn't have 100 relations with him though.

Madman666 said:
Tomas14 said:

Well just keep taking castles and trying then. You already have quite a lot. The king should refuse next one you request or one that comes after that. For me 1 town and 3 castles was enough to make Ulrich refuse everything i asked for. I didn't have 100 relations with him though.

That sounds good. What was your reknown at the time?

Tomas14 said:

My reknown was 5828 and relations with Ulrich were something like ~30-35. I had Laria, Valorhiseld, White Stag and Shieldstom castles. I repeatedly took Ethos and tried to get Ulrich to give it to me, but he refused. Too bad for him.

Madman666 said:
Tomas14 said:

My reknown was 5828 and relations with Ulrich were something like ~30-35. I had Laria, Valorhiseld, White Stag and Shieldstom castles. I repeatedly took Ethos and tried to get Ulrich to give it to me, but he refused. Too bad for him.

Good. I wonder if you had the requirements to get the fief but only had high controversy, like 100. You will be obviously denied it, but i wonder if you can rebel this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom