Legacy of the King - Brand new mod! [Work in Progress]

Users who are viewing this thread

Manuron

Recruit
logo.gif

Today, I started working on a brand new mod containing several updates to increase the realism of the mod. Because I really felt making one. Its basically a combination of several awesome mods!​

Features(underlined = Done) (Italicized = partly done)
-New Soundtrack
-New Worldmap containing woods and grassland. Central europe.
-New Factions, central europe in the early medieval period(holy roman empire)
-More Quests
-New Dialogs
-New improved realistic armors
-Graphical update (Currently using; Enhanced Graphics 2.5, aswell asking if I may use it in this mod)
-New towns, cities and castles
-Improved Trade System
-Improved Party System
-Name your party
-Create your own Kingdom
-New Banners
-Improved menu's both graphical and text
-More Horses
-More Items
-New Art

And lots more to come!

As you can see, there is still a lot work to do.
I'm looking for:
-Scripters to fix the party and kingdoms
-Mappers/Scripters to fix towns and factions
-Scripters to fix the Trade
-Artists who can make more banners/art
-Scripters for items, horses, quests and dialogs
-Modelers for the armor and textures

Please mail to [email protected] or PM me for any of these functions​

launcher.jpg
LOTKmainscreen.JPG
map1.JPG
map2.JPG
map3.JPG
graphics.JPG
graphics2.JPG
graphics3.JPG

MORE TO COME, PLEASE COMMENT

Thanks! :grin:
Hmm.. I like your menu changes, but I don't really see much difference on the map except that you added/renamed a few things.  :???: I can't honestly say I notice the combat to be vastly different from Native, seems to me as if those bandits are wearing pretty standard equipment. Could still become awesome, though. :smile:

agreed.  Don't show big screenies that don't show much difference.  I would like to see what you are going to do to improve trade and parties.

I may be wrong, but isn't http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,9.0.html where this should have been posted?  This forum is for people discussing how to implement things in mods, the linked forum is for listing the mods themselves...

I'm currently fixing some medieval tactics for the NPC parties, so they will react different. Anyway, I still need people to help me since I have M&B for 4 days now, so I'm just new to this game. I've allways modded and I'm a quick learner, but I need some help on this project!

PS; The map did change. I removed the steppes and other tilesets, made it more forresty and more looking like medieval europe, but I'm still working on it!

Hey mate,

good job on getting started so quickly.

First off, I'm with Jinnai on this one, it's in the wrong forum. If you have specific questions about doing stuff, post those on this forum but the whole release thing should be over in the Pioneers Guild.

Second, I think putting the GE2.5 in your mod is a big mistake. There are a lot of people out there who don't have heavy systems and don't want to use it for that reason. If they want to use it, they can just install it for MnB, they don't need you to include it in the mod. If they didn't install it, well then they probably didn't want it in the first place. You could make a mention of it, like "Use of GE2.5 for this mod is highly recommended" but including it will keep a lot of people from playing your mod, as well as unnecessarily making it a lot bigger.

Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom