Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

murtega

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Summary: Game suggests player is leaving loot behind despite there's actually nothing left to pick. It happens after looters/bandits surrender.
How to Reproduce: Pick all the loot after a group of looters surrender and press OK.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
loot.jpg

Not to mention its abit annoying when you actually want to leave the loot behind, cause of various perk to lvl up the troops faster :wink:

Whats odd though is that its not 100% consistence atleast not on my end, sometimes the warning pops, sometimes not.

I am also seeing this. Mostly when accepting surrender of small bandit parties, but occasionally even after fighting them and I think once when I hit a hideout. version 1.8.0

As mentioned above, the surrendering parties only give over their food (not a bug). I've been assuming the game is seeing all their equipment as "loot" that you're not taking (because, y'know, you can't since they're still alive and wearing it all).

Summary: Game suggests player is leaving loot behind despite there's actually nothing left to pick. It happens after looters/bandits surrender.
How to Reproduce: Pick all the loot after a group of looters surrender and press OK.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
loot.jpg
Same thing happening my game. Seemingly at random.

Back
Top Bottom