Need More Info Leaving kingdom by dialogue option bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary:
Hello,

I ve found two bugs that are connected with each other.
First one: I joined Sturgian Kingdom by talking with some random lord that I ve met, then after some days I left kingdom by using dialogue with king. After this every time Sturgians gathered army, my party was going to the place where they were gathering so it worked like when I was their mercenary. It also happened when I was staying in fiefs, after I press "leave" my party was on way to place where sturgians started to gather army or already there.

Second one related to that above: I couldn't finish quest for creating kingdom because in the requirements for that quest was "be independent clan". So I assume after leaving kingdom by dialogue your clan was still in the kingdom for AI but not for the player. Anyway I tried to create kingdom, took some settlement then I went to sturgians again, became their vassal and right after that I pressed: "leave kingdom" in clan tab and it got fixed. "Be independent clan" requirement was fulfilled after it.

Ah and I dont know if that should work like that but after I talked with the guy who gave me quest to "create a non imperial kingdom" it automaticlly made peace between me and sturgians.

I guess something is missing in outcome of leaving by dialogue compared to "leave kingdom" option in clan tab (just my thought).

How to Reproduce: Join kingdom as mercenary (I m not sure if it works for all or only for sturgia). Leave it by dialogue with their leader.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Computer Specs
:
GPU: AMD RADEON HD 7950 3GB
CPU: Intel Core i3-4330 3,5GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: As rock hm81-dgs
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom