Leaving Companion into Town

Users who are viewing this thread

Does anyone knows what this do? I saw somepaces to place a companion into a town and leaving him there?

What's the benefits of this? Better recruitment? More spaces on your workshops?

Thanks in advance,

As far as I know it does nothing at all, he/she just waits in the settlement until picked up again by you.
This. Also I believe since they are no longer in your party you might not have to pay their daily upkeep fee (20-40/day), which is pretty expensive if you are poor. Not confirmed on that tho.

Does anyone knows what this do? I saw somepaces to place a companion into a town and leaving him there?

What's the benefits of this? Better recruitment? More spaces on your workshops?

Thanks in advance,

If you have a companion who *****es about raiding, you can just leave them in a nearby settlement while you burn a trail of misery through the enemy heartland.

This. Also I believe since they are no longer in your party you might not have to pay their daily upkeep fee (20-40/day), which is pretty expensive if you are poor. Not confirmed on that tho.

I'll confirm it, as of patch 1.3.0 at least.

I was hoping they "conquered" empty spaces for more workshops..or better recruiting
I don't know if its still in the plans but in the past they mentioned we could hold gang spots in towns, after clearing them out, with a companion. So maybe one day you be able to make money off it.

Back
Top Bottom