Resolved Leaving city to join army without knowing

Users who are viewing this thread

I was waiting in my city (Amprela), Monchug made an army... whatever I ignored it. Then a few days go by and I stop waiting and leave the settlement. The camera then zooms across the map and I see my party following Monchung's. Not sure how this happened but, when my party left the city my screen didn't change, it still said I was waiting.

Wasn't sure if other people had this also wasn't sure where to report this bug, but the game is amazing, having so much and the devs are doing such a good job!

Yes, these random teleports also happen to me and I have no idea how to reproduce them. They seem so random I just can't understand what causes them. In my case I was resting in a town being a neutral, but after leaving it I was teleported straight to Rhagaea (though, I wasn't in any faction).

Hi, this happens when a lord forms an army and calls other parties. Forwarding this to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom