Learning Finnish

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello PaleHorse. I feel sorry about that you think you need some fresh start to your life. Every man has his own problems, we can't really escape from them.

I wanna speak truth about Finland to you. This is so rasistic country, here is lot of different people that other people hates. Finland tries to be friendly, but it is'nt. Really hate is a fear. People fears that the strangers from other countries came here and get's our jobs, wifes, lifes and houses and they still can't love finland like we can, like our own.

Finnish men have fight about this country and many of us have died. That's the cause of fear and hate against the strangers or one of the many causes.

We have got here different rules that are on there east, on muslim countries. Finnish people can't understand laws of Islam and i guess it may be so hard to understand our laws. That's why muslim men does here lot of sexual crimes that's migh not even be a crimes on islamic countries... If a girl looks here into the eyes of a finnish man, that does'nt mean nothing, but if she does that same in islam country it means something that finnish people maybe not understand... If you wanna move to other country, you need to learn the language and the culture and understand that there people lives different ways, than your old home. If i wanna move somewhere else, i need to do that same thing. 

I don't know nothing about your culture, but I think moving to other country and culture is going from the old problems to the new ones.

I hope that helps you, if you wanna ask something about finland and western culture you can do it here as you have done past.

(sorry about my english, it's not as good as it can be.)

All said above is sadly true. If you're still looking forward to leave for Finland in future, I hope you have other knowledge than only the language for there's more difficulties than just that. Unless you have contacts in Finland who can offer you a job, there's not many options left to begin (i.e. cleaning, starting own enterprise). Then comes the racism...you'll propably come across with that, but to understand the reason for that is not just the colour of skin. Therefore IF you're planning to get yourself a citizenship after some years, you'll have to know about Finnish culture, history and grammar.

But I tell you this...sooner or later Finland will be begging for immigrants, for old age classes are beginning to fade, the population is decreasing etc. So keep this as a couraging idea. :cool:

Con said:
But I tell you this...sooner or later Finland will be begging for immigrants, for old age classes are beginning to fade, the population is decreasing etc. So keep this as a couraging idea. :cool:

Indeed. But if you're afraid of high taxes, I can tell you that they are only increasing. And our teacher told us that we will NEVER see retirement.

To PaleHorse,

I don't know why anyone would like to move into a hell hole like Finland. It's like stepping into a freezer while eating a popsicle and reading travelguides to Siberia when Father Frost sodomizes you with another popsicle. There are several justified reasons why Finland should be most rightfully hated and frowned upon. These are just a few of the many reasons what I've managed to scramble up but I hope it makes you think twice before felling in love with Finland. Finland is a frigid lover.

As the indigenous people of this sad looking area of forest and marshes Finland's most valuable export productions are wood productions(yay?). There are forests everywhere and being allergic to pollen means usually death by suffocation.

Finland is a facist country. Finnish police forces disbanded a large protest "Smash Asem" because it, according to the chief of police, endagered our democracy.
Wtf? Say what? Come again?
Over a hundred protesters were arrested and were charged with different accusations ranging from sedition to treason. Even one reporter, a photographist was arrested and convicted because he "refused to cooperate" with the police.
This one's intereting case: Iranian man got beaten up to the state of early retirement by two police guards in jail. Security cameras recorded everything and the man who took the beating wasn't acting hostile, he was just of "wrong colour". The police chief was out there like a snowman in Sahara: he claimed he got to know about the incident through NEWSPAPERS after a YEAR had passed since the incident. So The police chief was either not told about the beating, or he just had hoped it would be forgotten and layed low until newspapers grabbed the subject.

Racism. If police can lock you up, beat you down and forget the whole thing the next day what do you think the average Finn would be like? A philanthropist? Hell, they don't even give the good jobs to the foreigners, just the ****ty ones that Finns are too lazy to do. But pretty much the only reasonable working place an arab or a kurd would get in this country is to set up their own kebab stand. And there are plenty of those in Finland.

There's a WOMAN president in Finland for the second time. For second time! And it is the same woman. 'Nuff said. 

Finns don't even have a good taste in music and our so-called "music industry" continues to create such monstrosities which are propably against all international laws, Geneva conventions and The Quran. Does "Lordi" ring anyones bell or just ears? All Finnish "pop" music is basically melancholic songs about the fruitfulness of life and Finland in general. Goths have taken over the country long time ago and such bands as HIM and Nightwish are being regarded as "true" artists. If you disagree, the goths will call you a supressing brute and propably bite off your head 'cause of it. So in general Finnish music is half-assed wussy crying.

Finns live in a symbiotic relationship with alcohol. Tasks like talking, shaking hands, hugging and having sex require at least a couple of bottles of beer to be done. If you're going for buttsecks, you'd need at least a twelve-pack. Finns usually begin with their alcohol consumption in high school, sometimes even in preschool if the person in question lives in a working class family.

During the WWII Finns fought bravely and valiantly(according to Väinö Linna) for our independence against the soviets with nazis by our side. Kind of ironic that even 60 years after the peace was made, Finns were'nt brave enough to admit they'd been more or less a soviet satellite state. Fecking sheep politics and people who believe them.

Finnish youth is being converted into a brainless MTV generation who watch sick reality programs on daily basis and actually enjoys them. Nothing is done to prevent this from happening, in fact they have made Finnish versions out of nearly every reality show you can imagine.

Finns have this strange delusion of being good in sports, especially in icehockey and olympics, Finns think they're the best. They're da thing. They'd be bomboclat mon. Well, that was 100 years ago in olympics and never in hockey. True, Finns have won some hockey medals and cups but still Finland isn't the ultimate hockey-country. I prefer this kind of hockey order: Sweden, Canada, Czech, USA, Russia, Finland. 1,2,3,4,5,6. 6th best in the world.

As for Finnish honesty, Lahti 2001. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIS_Nordic_World_Ski_Championships_2001

As for the high Finnish PISA scores, Jokela School Massacre 2007. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jokela_school_shooting

And then the most horrifying thing to be: sauna. The f*cking Sauna. Or as  Samuel L. Jackson would put it, The Motherf*cking Sauna(note caps on Motherf*cking). What kind of sick and perverted nation enjoys going into a hot steamy room and, after being hot and sweaty, going for a roll in the snow or swimming in ice cold water? Some masochists even beat themselves with a fistful of sticks to get them into higher state of euphoria. And the best part: women and men are in different sections. Just think what kind of repulsing homosexual orgies are going on in the dark corners of a public sauna. If a Finn asks you to go sauna with him, punch the sucker in the face, kick his testicles into a soft pulp and defect to Sweden.

Most Finns describe Sauna being part of their identity. That equals gayness. Without remorse.

I hope this has changed you're view about this "heaven" of yours and hell of "5 million" and you seriously start thinking about moving into a civilised country like France, Germany or Sweden. You can thank me now.

To PaleHorse: Most of said above was just highly exaggerating weep, some false, even opinions. Like all countries, Finland has its positive and negative points in history as well as in present.

Con said:
To PaleHorse: Most of said above was just highly exaggerating weep, some false, even opinions.

Just tell me how can an opinion be false or exaggerated? It's like saying you voted the wrong candidate in elections or you don't like the right musicstyle. You facist.

Keinonen said:
Con said:
To PaleHorse: Most of said above was just highly exaggerating weep, some false, even opinions.

Just tell me how can an opinion be false or exaggerated? It's like saying you voted the wrong candidate in elections or you don't like the right musicstyle. You facist.

I quess he just means he disagrees.

Keinonen said:
Finns don't even have a good taste in music and our so-called "music industry" continues to create such monstrosities which are propably against all international laws, Geneva conventions and The Quran. Does "Lordi" ring anyones bell or just ears? All Finnish "pop" music is basically melancholic songs about the fruitfulness of life and Finland in general. Goths have taken over the country long time ago and such bands as HIM and Nightwish are being regarded as "true" artists. If you disagree, the goths will call you a supressing brute and propably bite off your head 'cause of it. So in general Finnish music is half-assed wussy crying.

Well, it's better than all those pop love songs, that have been song for decades.

Keinonen said:
And then the most horrifying thing to be: sauna. The f*cking Sauna. Or as  Samuel L. Jackson would put it, The Motherf*cking Sauna(note caps on Motherf*cking). What kind of sick and perverted nation enjoys going into a hot steamy room and, after being hot and sweaty, going for a roll in the snow or swimming in ice cold water? Some masochists even beat themselves with a fistful of sticks to get them into higher state of euphoria. And the best part: women and men are in different sections. Just think what kind of repulsing homosexual orgies are going on in the dark corners of a public sauna. If a Finn asks you to go sauna with him, punch the sucker in the face, kick his testicles into a soft pulp and defect to Sweden.

Actually, in a traditional sauna, men and women are in the same sauna at the same time.
It's just lately that we've had different sections, and that's for the same reason we have different sections in toilets.

Keinonen said:
As for the high Finnish PISA scores, Jokela School Massacre 2007. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jokela_school_shooting

Jokela is practicely the only shooting we've had.

If you compare it, for instance, to USA, it's a small thing actually, considering our safety policies in school.

Keinonen said:
There's a WOMAN president in Finland for the second time. For second time! And it is the same woman. 'Nuff said. 

Well, at least she isn't going to stay any longer, like Putin obviously is.

And don't take me wrong, I'm not saying these things Keinonen said are not true, because they ar true. But the thing is, that we're still doing better that most of the world. You can compare Finland to anything and notice were doing good.

Keinonen said:
:?:
Finns usually begin with their alcohol consumption in high school, sometimes even in preschool if the person in question lives in a working class family.

And the best part: women and men are in different sections. Just think what kind of repulsing homosexual orgies are going on in the dark corners of a public sauna. If a Finn asks you to go sauna with him, punch the sucker in the face, kick his testicles into a soft pulp and defect to Sweden.
Most Finns describe Sauna being part of their identity. That equals gayness. Without remorse.

Vaikka nyt oiskin kieli poskella noi kommentit heitetty, vois jonku hymiön sinne loppuu lisätä. Näitä kumminki tenavat lueskelee eikävätkä kohta uskalla käydä isän tai kavereiden kanssa saunassa. Ja aika kuraa noi muutkin jutut on.

Keinonen said:

Finland is a facist country
. Finnish police forces disbanded a large protest "Smash Asem" because it, according to the chief of police, endagered our democracy.
Wtf? Say what? Come again?
Over a hundred protesters were arrested and were charged with different accusations ranging from sedition to treason. Even one reporter, a photographist was arrested and convicted because he "refused to cooperate" with the police.
This one's intereting case: Iranian man got beaten up to the state of early retirement by two police guards in jail. Security cameras recorded everything and the man who took the beating wasn't acting hostile, he was just of "wrong colour". The police chief was out there like a snowman in Sahara: he claimed he got to know about the incident through NEWSPAPERS after a YEAR had passed since the incident. So The police chief was either not told about the beating, or he just had hoped it would be forgotten and layed low until newspapers grabbed the subject.

Holy ****! Finland is a facist country? Do you know what the **** facist means? Finland is probably one of the less facist countries in the world. If you want to compare Finland to a "****ty and facist" country with a racist police, you only need to turn your head towards the east.

Just because cops arrested over hundred prostesters from which half were drunks and people dressed in black (balaclavas) wanting to apparently fight the cops. It's no ****ing wonder the cops arrested that many people. Also what kind of a stupid ass protest is "Smash Asem", does it make sense to you? Because it sure as hell doesn't make any sense to me.

Here's a bit about Asia Europe Meeting (yes, Smash AS-E-M)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASEM

Holy ****, why SMASH something like that? Because the people who organized the protest were dumb ****s, who just had to have something to whine about.

Keinonen said:
Racism. If police can lock you up, beat you down and forget the whole thing the next day what do you think the average Finn would be like? A philanthropist? Hell, they don't even give the good jobs to the foreigners, just the ****ty ones that Finns are too lazy to do. But pretty much the only reasonable working place an arab or a kurd would get in this country is to set up their own kebab stand. And there are plenty of those in Finland.

The foreigners with ****ty jobs don't have education and if they do, they have a **** education. I don't think anyone in their right mind would take a person with no education to work on their payroll whatever the skin color is.
And I wouldn't just give a good job to a foreigner, because that person is a foreigner.
Am I a racist now?

Keinonen said:

Are you a chauvinist?

Keinonen said:

Oh wow, do you live in a bomb shelter? It's not Finland only.
And that goth part, I guess it's called bull****.

Keinonen said:
Finns live in a symbiotic relationship with alcohol. Tasks like talking, shaking hands, hugging and having sex require at least a couple of bottles of beer to be done. If you're going for buttsecks, you'd need at least a twelve-pack. Finns usually begin with their alcohol consumption in high school, sometimes even in preschool if the person in question lives in a working class family.

Oh ****, really? You mean that minors in other countries do not tend to drink alcohol?
Yes, Finns tend to consumpt a lot of alcohol, fortunately I'm not one of them.

Keinonen said:
Finnish youth is being converted into a brainless MTV generation who watch sick reality programs on daily basis and actually enjoys them. Nothing is done to prevent this from happening, in fact they have made Finnish versions out of nearly every reality show you can imagine.

Again I must say: "Oh my god! Do you think that no other country has done this?"

Keinonen said:
Finns have this strange delusion of being good in sports, especially in icehockey and olympics, Finns think they're the best. They're da thing. They'd be bomboclat mon. Well, that was 100 years ago in olympics and never in hockey. True, Finns have won some hockey medals and cups but still Finland isn't the ultimate hockey-country. I prefer this kind of hockey order: Sweden, Canada, Czech, USA, Russia, Finland. 1,2,3,4,5,6. 6th best in the world.

Who gives a ****? Sports = ****.

Keinonen said:

Oh come on, don't even go there.

Keinonen said:
To PaleHorse,

I hope this has changed you're view about this "heaven" of yours and hell of "5 million" and you seriously start thinking about moving into a civilised country like France, Germany or Sweden. You can thank me now.

Excuse my French but, what are you a ****ing retard?
Sauna = homo erotic? No.

edit
Toivottavasti se oli sitä huumoria, jossei ollut niin valitettavasti minun täytyy pitää aikaisempi kantani.
edit
Itse asiassa tää varmaan sopii Keinoselle: "15w maailmantuska ja perspektiivin puute ku istuu vaan himas ypäjällä"

Keinosen pitäisi varmaan itse muuttaa muualle kun on noin negatiivinen käsitys suomesta

Keinonen said:
Con said:

Luulin että se oli (tarpeeksi) selkeästi ilmaistu: Tarkoitin että novellisi sisälsi lievästi yliampuvaa porua josta jokin väite oli väärää tietoa JA jotkin jopa mielipiteitä. EIKÄ: Vääriä mielipiteitä.
Ja mitä fasismiin tulee, vaikka olisin väittänyt mielipidettä vääräksi, ei se tee minusta sen enempää fasistia kuin itsestäsikään. (Lienee Keinosen aika tarkistaa sanan merkitys.)

I havent read your replies for a long time. Sorry about that.

Well, i am still thinking to move to Finland, but maybe first i gotta finish god damn high school and univ. , then make a career; cause i think i need more money after i read what you have posted then i thought before.

About culture: That wont be a problem to learn and to consider your culture. I'm sure i would like your culture, but if i wouldn't, at least i'd respect.

About religion: I m not muslim or christ or jew. I dont believe in God. (maybe i do but i dont know).

About alcohol: I m "Natural Born Alcoholic".

About police: I guess your police department is better than most of country, cause my country's police department's history isnt so good at who said anything against goverment, education or religion (in 80's there were too many corrupt cops with anus-vioalting plungers).

About rasicm: I dont care. That wont be a problem. Two years ago, i used to be a rasict. But now, i see rasicm is just .....ehm i cant translate.. whatever. I know my skin darker than yours, also i m short (170+, what about you guys) and how can i say my body is more hairy than yours i think. roflmao

ArMan said:
We have got here different rules that are on there east, on muslim countries. Finnish people can't understand laws of Islam and i guess it may be so hard to understand our laws. That's why muslim men does here lot of sexual crimes that's migh not even be a crimes on islamic countries... If a girl looks here into the eyes of a finnish man, that does'nt mean nothing, but if she does that same in islam country it means something that finnish people maybe not understand...

Uhm, i didnt understand what did you say here?

He just meant that some Islamic manners/habits may be against the law in Finland....and vice versa (doesn't seem to concern you).

Good that you get well educated first so finding job will be easier. Even if you'd like Finnish culture, you shouldn't leave yours behind (as long it's legal). Some say that different cultures make one a richer one.
The Police department here is indeed mostly appropriate yet serious. (If anyone read about the event a year ago about the Korean diplomats, it was a job well done.)

PaleHorse said:
I havent read your replies for a long time. Sorry about that.

Well, i am still thinking to move to Finland, but maybe first i gotta finish god damn high school and univ. , then make a career; cause i think i need more money after i read what you have posted then i thought before.

About culture: That wont be a problem to learn and to consider your culture. I'm sure i would like your culture, but if i wouldn't, at least i'd respect.

About religion: I m not muslim or christ or jew. I dont believe in God. (maybe i do but i dont know).

About alcohol: I m "Natural Born Alcoholic".

About police: I guess your police department is better than most of country, cause my country's police department's history isnt so good at who said anything against goverment, education or religion (in 80's there were too many corrupt cops with anus-vioalting plungers).

About rasicm: I dont care. That wont be a problem. Two years ago, i used to be a rasict. But now, i see rasicm is just .....ehm i cant translate.. whatever. I know my skin darker than yours, also i m short (170+, what about you guys) and how can i say my body is more hairy than yours i think. roflmao

ArMan said:
We have got here different rules that are on there east, on muslim countries. Finnish people can't understand laws of Islam and i guess it may be so hard to understand our laws. That's why muslim men does here lot of sexual crimes that's migh not even be a crimes on islamic countries... If a girl looks here into the eyes of a finnish man, that does'nt mean nothing, but if she does that same in islam country it means something that finnish people maybe not understand...

Uhm, i didnt understand what did you say here?

He thought that since 99.8% of Turkey's population is muslim, the country itself would have the strict Islamistic laws.

PalerHorse, I forgot to mention this: don't believe even a WORD written in "Strana Belyh Lilij". Grigori Petrov was a good thinker although he had some ridiculous and folly views about Finland. If the Finland in your mind is based on that book, I recommend reading more contemporary literature about this marshy and woody country that is too coarse and God forsaken to earn the privilege of being called "Finland", "the fine land".

To praise Finland some for a change, I read about it on a book.

There it said, that you should read Finland's constitutional law chapter 2, the civil rights(perusoikeudet=basic rights), since most of the basic things mentioned there doesn't come true in most nations, even in theory.

http://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perusoikeudet

Of course they're on finnish, but you can take the english one on the left.

Back
Top Bottom