Leadership

Users who are viewing this thread

EverKira

Recruit
Leadership is such a nigh impossible thing to level without calling armies forever. Recruiting troops is currently the only way early game to level leadership. Leadership will also level up if you get your morale to over 75 for a prolonged period but getting this high for very long is very difficult. I think that leveling troops up should also give leadership XP. 5 points from tier 1 to 2, 10 points from 2 to 3, 15 from 3 to 4, 20 from 4 to 5, and 25 from 5 to 6. It gives a bit more leadership without completely overpowering it to get access to the leadership perks by keeping your troops alive and getting them stronger compared to right now where just recruiting then releasing and recruiting again would be the more efficient way to level up the skill.

I like this idea.

Currently it's a skill that doesn't level up fast enough unless you're doing a highly specific thing, that not all players end up doing.

Calling clan-only parties to army as a mercenary might also help, it doesn't make sense to me that I can't coordinate my own clan to form an army independent of being a vassal or faction leader.

Any other method of leveling leadership besides morale and leading armies would be good. If they would just tweek the amount of xp from high party morale I'd be ok with that too. But yeah leadership and several other skills really need a serious look at because they're painfully slow to level.

I always have my party with more than 75 morale very easily and that does not help me at all to raise my leadership, hell, I hardly have it at 100 directly.

It occurs to me that what could also increase leadership would be your deaths on the battlefield, since it is a way to demonstrate your leadership, let's say for example that for each death you earn 1 leadership point for each soldier that your party has in the field of battle. As well as gain leadership exp for victories in battle with the same renown mechanic, the more difficult the battle, the more exp. Two obvious ways to demonstrate your leadership seem to me.

Back
Top Bottom