Leaderboard of the best performances suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

So I came to the idea to create a leaderboard/pinned thread showing the highest wave numbers players got at in Osiris divided in leaderboards with the performance of single players, duo's, 5+ etc. There can also be added a general leaderboard that isn't about a specific amount of players but is ranked based on the collective performance. This can be calculated as

amount of players                                                                                             
x = --------------------------
      wave number reached

or if you want to take into account the kills aswell as they can differ a lot in the same wave if it's a late wave number:

amount of players
x = ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- x1000 (as this is gonna be a very small number)                                                         
      wave number reached x amount of kills (amount of deaths of the enemy bots)                                                                                 

with x as the performance of the players, the lower the better (or the divisions turned around and the score is the higher the better) and with the achieved statistics proved with screenshots, there can hardly be cheated this way as you can't fight with a lot of players and then make them leave before taking the screenshot because it will show that the amount of kills of the people on the leaderboard will not be equal to the deaths of the enemy bots.

This will be hard if it's just a public server with a lot of players as not everyone is gonna stay throughout the whole game of course, so maybe for normal public games with many players only the wave number should be noted without taking the amount of players into account, so basically the best performance ever.

If you notice any flaws or have more suggestions i'd love to hear them.

Hello Quintus, you certainly have an interesting idea. You'll acquire much more possible traction on the official Discord server. Please let me know if you would like a link as most activity and discussion around FI2 can be found there.

usnavy30 said:
Hello Quintus, you certainly have an interesting idea. You'll acquire much more possible traction on the official Discord server. Please let me know if you would like a link as most activity and discussion around FI2 can be found there.
Thanks, and yes I would like a link to the Discord server.

Back
Top Bottom