LCDH - Knights of Honour

Users who are viewing this thread

Tu ne lis pas l'Anglais ? Traduction à la fin...  :wink:
Since evil and disgrace rules over the land of Calradia, an order of courageous men fight for justice and for honour.

The Knights Of Honour

O===[================-
A long time ago, a far land named Calradia was cursed. War, hunger, sickness and grief stroke that anciently prosperous country. Criminals and outlaws begun their ascensions. Some of those unlawful people are now more powerful than kings.

But since the evil has fallen upon the people, numerous righteous knights organized their forces into a unique and strong clan and swore to defend the justice and fight for the Honour.

nouvea10.gif
Motivation, sense of Honour and respect for others are the values of any LCDH member. There is a code that every member is expected to obey, that sets us apart. Everyone may have a chance to join us, but bad manners leads to the outside of our doors.

We do thinks in perspective. When we fight for medals, we do it well. We train, we plan big strategies. But when we want fun there is no longer competition. We are very united and strong together.

The team of LCDH was created about a year ago by Rambo, Warrior, Thorsten and Précharmant.

nouvel10.jpg

Recruitment(ON)
[td]                [/td][td]Our Forum :http://lcdhclan.forumactif.fr/forum[/td]
[tr][td] Recruitment is on. We recruit in our forum.

The conditions to be LCDH are :
- Team speak and microphone.
- Obey the code of honor.
- Respect everyone.
- Speak or at least understand french.[/td]
[td][/td][td]Embassy available in this forum. Every clan of any country is invited and allowed to make a short presentation of their clan in this Embassy. Events and Matches may be organised on the Embassy with the LCDH leader. Otherwise, matches and friendly trainning can be organized directly with with Warrior by Steam.[/td][/tr]

Chers Francophones !

Pour rejoindre le clan LCDH vous n'avez nul besoin de connaître l'Anglais. Donc si vous ne pouvez lire l'introduction, n'ayez crainte, vous êtes les bienvenues à table des chevaliers.

Pour vous qui ne parlez pas anglais, voici la traduction complète du topic.

Depuis que le mal et la honte reignent sur les terres de Calradia, un ordre d'hommes courageux luttent pour la justice et l'honneur.

Les Chevaliers D'Honneur

O===[================-
Il fut un temps lointain où un pays nommé Calradia fut maudit. Guerres, famines et malheurs frappèrent cette ancienne terre prospère. Les criminels et les hors-la-loi commencèrent leur ascension. Certains de ces hommes injustes sont désormais plus puissants que des rois.

Mais depuis que le mal est tombé sur le peuple, de nombreux chevaliers justes unirent leur forces en un unique clan fort et jurèrent de défendre la justice et de se battre pour l'honneur.

nouvea10.gif
Motivation, sens de l'honneur et respect pour les autres sont les valeurs de n'importe quel membre du clan LCDH. Il y a un code que chaque membre est supposé appliquer, qui nous met à part. Chacun peut avoir sa chance de nous joindre, mais de mauvaises manières vous conduiront rapidement hors de nos portes.

Nous faisons la part des choses. Quant nous nous battons pour les médailles, nous le faisons bien. Nous nous entrainons et planifions de vaste stratégies. Mais quand nous voulons du fun, il n'y a plus de compétition. Nous sommes très unis et forts ensemble.

L'équipe des LCDH fut créée il y a environ 1 an par Rambo, Warrior, Thorsten, Précharmant.

nouvel10.jpg

Recrutement(ON)
[td]                [/td][td]Notre forum : http://lcdhclan.forumactif.fr/forum[/td]
[tr][td] Le recrutement est ouvert. Nous recrutons sur notre forum.

Les conditions sont :
- Team speak et micro.
- Obeir au Code de l'Honneur.
- Respecter tout le monde.
- Parler, où au moins comprendre le français[/td]
[td][/td][td]Une ambassade est disponible sur le forum. Tout clan de tout pays sont invité et autorisé à présenter leur clan dans cette ambassade, des événements et des wars peuvent être organisé par la suite sur l'ambassade avec Warrior. Sinon, pour préparer un entraînement où une war avec nous, veillé vous adresser à lui par steam.[/td][/tr]

Me first!

Looks wicked, well done. Saw a few guys on Nditions server; pretty good :smile:

Wahou quelle belle présentation je vois beau travail Narlan :smile: Un nouveau départ pour votre team est relancer

I want just say good luck and have fun

MN-Saradine

Warder said:
romechemik said:
REF 14 : 2 LCDH
congratulations :grin:

LCDH 13 - 7 PE

This is my reaction to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3n0vBcW5fc&feature=related
You are really childish. Is it important, that we lost with LCDH? They were better. Warder, don`t remember, that your "unreal" clan (HF) lost all matches, for example with HB, which isn`t strong clan. Ah, I forgot, you can`t play in this game. You can only sharing my photos on public forums and crying, so sorry mate(s) ;]
Good luck LCDH in ENL ;]

@Kamillo, Blacha and Warden

This are not the friendly and lovely guys that I had in Sarrdakin, whats going on you polish freaks?
Really! I recall all of you being good friends, what happened? You guys should settle your differences, this is becoming silly and pathetic, honest words from a friend...

Maynd said:
@Kamillo, Blacha and Warden

This are not the friendly and lovely guys that I had in Sarrdakin, whats going on you polish freaks?
Really! I recall all of you being good friends, what happened? You guys should settle your differences, this is becoming silly and pathetic, honest words from a friend...

If it was up to me to be happy to come back to those times, but it was gone. I can explain everything, but privately, as what you have my steam , friend

Back
Top Bottom