LBCE Bug report thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks, I will look into it. The most weird thing is that you had set your culture into Vaegir, you are recruiting in Vaegir land villages and even then you are getting calradic peasants...
And in your castles and towns? Are you able to recruit vaegir troops there? I suppose you do, those 33 Ivory Archers would not have been easy to recruit in other ways  :mrgreen:

mike56 said:
Thanks, I will look into it. The most weird thing is that you had set your culture into Vaegir, you are recruiting in Vaegir land villages and even then you are getting calradic peasants...
And in your castles and towns? Are you able to recruit vaegir troops there? I suppose you do, those 33 Ivory Archers would not have been easy to recruit in other ways  :mrgreen:

No, actually, I'm not! The noble Vaegir recruits are really the guys I want, but I'm only able to get them from creating patrols as previously noted. So yea, everything I recruit in my territories is Imperial unfortunately. I loaded up on them prior to making my own kingdom, but now cannot get them :sad:

Also, I checked again, and it looks like virtually all my lords are stacked full of Vaegir troops and seem to be recruiting them fine. The Calradian peasants also do have that arena armor as you noted as well.

So I don't know if this is just me but I have gotten a ton of C++ run time error crashes. Happens mostly during fights, have had it happen in the middle of  a battle, and when I was chasing the last enemies off the field and a few other times. Ill keep playing and ill get as much info as I can next time it happens.

tdef said:
So I don't know if this is just me but I have gotten a ton of C++ run time error crashes. Happens mostly during fights, have had it happen in the middle of  a battle, and when I was chasing the last enemies off the field and a few other times. Ill keep playing and ill get as much info as I can next time it happens.

That usually happens qhen your computer runs out of memory... this mod is far more demanding than native, that might be the reason.

For some reason, the crossbows that I buy from stores are actually slings.  They can only use sling ammo, use the sling animation to shoot, and level up the slings weapon skill.  It's really bizarre because Uldemberg's crossbowmen seem to use crossbows just fine.

Barrelknight said:
For some reason, the crossbows that I buy from stores are actually slings.  They can only use sling ammo, use the sling animation to shoot, and level up the slings weapon skill.  It's really bizarre because Uldemberg's crossbowmen seem to use crossbows just fine.

I will look into it, thanks. Are you playing the 0.97 version?

Hi, I'm not sure if this is a bug. We cannot recruit soldiers from castles we own right?
Also, some bandits town ambush scene (marthal) appears to spawn a few townmen as well. They have to be hunted down to exit the scene

I've encountered some weird things while playing this mod:

Version 0.95 patched to 0.97

- many items have weird names/are non-full translated or they just don't have a name ('Large bag of nothing' etc)
- horse gallop sound is bugging sometimes (missing sounds?)
- some new tree, bushes and stones scene props have missing collision objects
- merchant's brother has some problems with reaching player (ai mesh problem or scene props blocking his way)

I've been absolutely loving this mod, I don't know if the developer(s) still look at this thread, I'm hoping they still do as this is an amazing mod.

I've been playing a while now and picked up a few things; most of which have kinda annoyed me.
It's annoying because this is such a good mod but a lot of screw ups have occurred when I've been playing such as villages being screwed up by some random terrain generator or something, houses were up in the air, hovering, and one time the Nervous Man was on a Houses' steps in the air where I couldn't even interact with him, I've also noticed, In Ruvar, I can't seem to ever find the Nervous Man.

There are also a few problems with Sneaking into a castle/town and when the guards recognise you, they attack you. A lot of the time, it seems that the guards get stuck in the walls of the castle, I've checked the whole castle and even jumped off the wall to the outside of the walls, to no avail, there were no guards but, still, it wouldn't let me complete it.
I've seen this before, not much of a big bug but alot of the items have no names ex "Large bag of " & "NO Javelins" or something else along those lines.

As I've already said, this mod is amazing and I really hope you're still updating it.

Cheers,
-Anthony.

I can't promise I will be able to solve all the bugs you are reporting since I don't have much free time, but please tell me which villages are these that you mentioned and I will try to fix them.

Cheers and thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom