LBCE Bug report thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Some things to report,

Rescuing lords from prison is completely broken, you can talk to the prisoner lord just fine. But when you get out, he started attacking. Thus it is not possible to rescue him. Also the companions that are supposed to be your 'bodyguards' can be attacked by you (through melee hit!) and doesn't have any banners.

1Funv9i.jpg
Some pathfinding issues in khudan, and no I'm not besieging. There is always this one or two dude, that move back and forth behind a tree.

Cokjan said:
Some things to report,

Rescuing lords from prison is completely broken, you can talk to the prisoner lord just fine. But when you get out, he started attacking. Thus it is not possible to rescue him. Also the companions that are supposed to be your 'bodyguards' can be attacked by you (through melee hit!) and doesn't have any banners.

Thanks, that sounds bad... I will look into it...

Cokjan said:
1Funv9i.jpg
Some pathfinding issues in khudan, and no I'm not besieging. There is always this one or two dude, that move back and forth behind a tree.

You say that's not a siege? Then I don't understand xD

I have a bug where I was defending Old hrothgar motte and the nords would not go up the ladders at all. made defending alot harder xD. some tried to walking into the wall and hack it.

mike56 said:
You say that's not a siege? Then I don't understand xD
No, not like that :lol:
What I meant is, I am not the one besieging the town, I am defending it!
But there is always one or two of this attackers that always walk back and forth.

Oh and I also remember the blue cape on the armor from the vaegir, it doesn't have, how do you call it.. Lighting or specular?

I can't get most of the textures in this mod to load. I'm on windows 10 and I'm not sure if it matters but when I try to install the mod I get a write error even though I have lots of space left.

Hi, really enjoying the mod! Great work!

Has anybody else tried playing as the Nords?
My query is in reference to the three-tier recruitment system (which I love btw!). I'm wondering how we go about recruiting and training Hersir Guards, as the Nords.

Villages give Nord Young Settlers which upgrade to Marksmen or Veteran Conquerors.
Towns give Clan Youths which upgrade, first, to Clan Spearmen and then ultimately to Scouts, Axemen or Swordsmen.
And Castles also give me Clan Spearmen which upgrade to Scouts, Axemen or Swordsmen. I suspect that recruiting from Nord castles is supposed to give a different unit, possibly Sworn Swords.
Do I need to own my own Castle to recruit or train Sworn Swords and Hersir Guards?

coragamy said:
I can't get most of the textures in this mod to load. I'm on windows 10 and I'm not sure if it matters but when I try to install the mod I get a write error even though I have lots of space left.

That may be because of your warband version... do you have 1.168 or greater?

Hoplonski said:
Hi, really enjoying the mod! Great work!

Do I need to own my own Castle to recruit or train Sworn Swords and Hersir Guards?

Thanks for the kind words! And yes, you need to be lord of a castle or a town to recruit those special troops :smile:

I'm still working on the text bugs and the others you have posted, and while I work at it you can try the new 0.97 version: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,359975.msg8667368.html#msg8667368 It includes the full english translation.

I'm now looking at the prisoner scape bug that some of you have reported. I've tried to free a Calradic lord imprisoned in a vaegir castle, and I was neutral to the vaegirs. There was no problems, the calradic lord did not attack me. It would be very useful if you had any problems with this mission at any castle or town and you tell me the details: faction of the imprisoned lord, if you were neutral with them or not, etc.

Cheers!

Hello mike56, i have to say thank you for the update, the gloves are cool and new helms fit well with Ulderberg empire, i have always the same bug with this texture armor:
AF01DD4924EEBF7033CF8516C5EC1152CBA848B8
Sorry to report if you're working on it but it is just a missing texture bug so i prefer notice it ! :ohdear:

Armaury said:
Hello mike56, i have to say thank you for the update, the gloves are cool and new helms fit well with Ulderberg empire, i have always the same bug with this texture armor:
AF01DD4924EEBF7033CF8516C5EC1152CBA848B8
Sorry to report if you're working on it but it is just a missing texture bug so i prefer notice it ! :ohdear:

Yeah, thanks, I'm working already on this but even if I add the correct texture it does not show properly ingame, so it's a bit maddening  :dead:

So looking at the troop trees and from what I've encountered in game, it looks like you considered changing the Southern Factions High tier Polehammer unit into a Master Archer unit. It's now listed as Master Archer, but in the tree, none of the stats are changed and the unit still has no power draw or archery skill. This may be different then what is actually operating for the unit, but I dont think so.

One suggestion about that: Considering you already have the crossbow unit for the Southern faction along with the slingmen, I would think just improving those units or adding a Master Crossbowman would make more sense and continue to give that faction its unique feel. I really like how you can see the Rhodokian blend of the mercenary crossbowmen with the Hillman Defenders who are like some of the later heavier armored Rhodok Infantry. Anyways, it would seem to make more sense to stay in that vein. A suggestion from that might be to create a mercenary bowman like the one you intended for the Southern Faction.

Enjoying this game a lot! Restarted as a Vaegir after playing my previous game in the south and it has a completely different feel to it. Instead of mass recruiting a ton of shepherds and developing them into inexpensive shieldwalled Defenders, now the noble-tier units for the vaegirs and the Druzinhas are were its at.

Edit: Scratch this! I figured it out. I was looking at another mods features that talked about Kingdom Diplomacy and I realized that I had not gone to my chancellor and seen if I could change culture... Pretty sweet feature!

So, erm... I have a problem with recruiting bandits. About a month or so into the game, when I try to bribe the bandits into joining me and they give me the price, my hero declares "You won't see a single denar from me!" even if I have room in my party and cash to spare. Help please?

Also, when I encounter the Miza... Mizi... desert bandits around their lair its name and the bandits' dialogues switch to Spanish. No biggie but I thought I'd point that out. :wink:

Graeghan said:
So, erm... I have a problem with recruiting bandits. About a month or so into the game, when I try to bribe the bandits into joining me and they give me the price, my hero declares "You won't see a single denar from me!" even if I have room in my party and cash to spare. Help please?

Also, when I encounter the Miza... Mizi... desert bandits around their lair its name and the bandits' dialogues switch to Spanish. No biggie but I thought I'd point that out. :wink:

Strange... really strange. I will look into these. About the first thing, it happens to you with all of the bandits?
About the second... is that the only thing that switches into spanish?

Thanks.

mike56 said:
Strange... really strange. I will look into these. About the first thing, it happens to you with all of the bandits?
About the second... is that the only thing that switches into spanish?

Thanks.

1. Only tried with the black horsemen and the Mizarnids (sp?) so far. It just occured to me that my relation with them could be too low (it's -20 I think... you gotta level up somehow. :mrgreen: ) but if that's the case shouldn't they be the ones refusing?
2. So far, yes.  Mind you, I didn't really wander all that far.

So a quick question on the choose your culture type function with a new kingdom... I have been unable to get this to work for me. I've talked to the chancellor, selected my culture, and waited for long periods of time (over 15 days), and yet have not been able to change my culture. I started a kingdom all the way up in Khudan and can only recruit imperial troops...

Columbkille said:
So a quick question on the choose your culture type function with a new kingdom... I have been unable to get this to work for me. I've talked to the chancellor, selected my culture, and waited for long periods of time (over 15 days), and yet have not been able to change my culture. I started a kingdom all the way up in Khudan and can only recruit imperial troops...

Hum, weird. When you started your own kingdom did it ask to you about which culture would you like?

mike56 said:
Columbkille said:

Hum, weird. When you started your own kingdom did it ask to you about which culture would you like?

I dont think it did. I did rebel against my King. Also, even weirder, its only imperial troops when I recruit men either from a village or a town, but when I enlist a patrol, I actually get Vaegir troops...! I might just trade the men in the patrol with the men I recruit and keep playing, haha.
E4BA32AF6D7F911DC8FFD4F05CBA7955C68D05C4

B4EED9E55E61E79F32E368D208E7B69C8A7E6DF5

And then the wormhole gets even weirder when I recruit villagers:
053A31FEE6B6D952747CC654610164B9C5060118

3E7EA10593BB16CEB73F406A1C9334147187EDCA

I'm wondering if this has something to do with the implementation of the culture feature with the three tier recruit system you have got...

Columbkille said:
3E7EA10593BB16CEB73F406A1C9334147187EDCA

I'm wondering if this has something to do with the implementation of the culture feature with the three tier recruit system you have got...

Maybe... what about this picture? Why do these calradic peasants have that arena armor? I'm sure I didn't give them that armor...
And your vassals? What kind of troops do they recruit?  :ohdear:

mike56 said:
Maybe... what about this picture? Why do these calradic peasants have that arena armor? I'm sure I didn't give them that armor...
And your vassals? What kind of troops do they recruit?  :ohdear:

They seem to recruit their cultural recruits... I've definitely seen my Vaegir lords with Vaergir troops. The castle I gave to my vassal which is also in former Vaegir territory also only lets me recruit imperial troops as well. And i'll go check what armor they have next time I play, but I've got no idea why they have that kind of armor. Everything else is still great in my game tho!

Back
Top Bottom