Layered Customizable Scar & War Paint Interface

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Prison Mike

Recruit
Best answers
I saw that thread and I definitely like the idea.
Having the possibility to condition your warpaint to a loadout would definitely be cool, because you could even choose to have one paint for field battles and a different paint for sieges, yet when on town, to have makeup for female characters, if they end up adding makeup to the game using the same war paint/scar window with the layers system as I believe could be possible.

Right? Would definitely look awesome to be allowed to mix and move things a little.
oooooooooohhhh myyyyy goooooood! im loving this woman soooo much! my sturgian queen

GG Cannon

Sergeant
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Hey, me, congratulations on being added to the Top Curated Feedbacks!

Oh my god, thank you so much, me! ❤

Apparently I am terrible at giving awards to myself.

elPropofolian

Recruit
Best answers
What about customizable war paints for you members of clans and/or fellow soldiers??

I mean, being a barbarian and your fellow troops look like polished mama´s boys?

Best answers
Hey, me, congratulations on being added to the Top Curated Feedbacks!

Oh my god, thank you so much, me! ❤

Apparently I am terrible at giving awards to myself.
🤔🤔 haha

What about customizable war paints for you members of clans and/or fellow soldiers??

I mean, being a barbarian and your fellow troops look like polished mama´s boys?
Good idea that'd be pretty cool. I want my Battanians in my Vlandian Ranks to actually look like Barbarians

Nummer90

Recruit
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
I really hope when they update the Character creator for things like Weight and individual limb Musculatur they add this feature