Users who are viewing this thread

I saw that thread and I definitely like the idea.
Having the possibility to condition your warpaint to a loadout would definitely be cool, because you could even choose to have one paint for field battles and a different paint for sieges, yet when on town, to have makeup for female characters, if they end up adding makeup to the game using the same war paint/scar window with the layers system as I believe could be possible.

Right? Would definitely look awesome to be allowed to mix and move things a little.
215112a35231816e0adcc86a64623f70.jpg
oooooooooohhhh myyyyy goooooood! im loving this woman soooo much! my sturgian queen

Hey, me, congratulations on being added to the Top Curated Feedbacks!
_K9De.png

Oh my god, thank you so much, me! ❤

Apparently I am terrible at giving awards to myself.

What about customizable war paints for you members of clans and/or fellow soldiers??

I mean, being a barbarian and your fellow troops look like polished mama´s boys?

Hey, me, congratulations on being added to the Top Curated Feedbacks!
_K9De.png

Oh my god, thank you so much, me! ❤

Apparently I am terrible at giving awards to myself.
?? haha

What about customizable war paints for you members of clans and/or fellow soldiers??

I mean, being a barbarian and your fellow troops look like polished mama´s boys?
Good idea that'd be pretty cool. I want my Battanians in my Vlandian Ranks to actually look like Barbarians

Hello.

I was looking recently at character creation and it saddens me that you can't use both Warpaints and a scar on your characters face.
I think it would be cool to have this as an option to increase the amount of immersion you can get through playing the game, for example the longer you play maybe you could add more and more scars on your face to show what your main character went through across many battles and years. :smile:

What do you think?
Cheers.

+2.3 (+1.3 from karisma skills). Perfect when you want to add scars later on from battles you fought. Scars on body to pls

Last edited:
Hello.

I was looking recently at character creation and it saddens me that you can't use both Warpaints and a scar on your characters face.
I think it would be cool to have this as an option to increase the amount of immersion you can get through playing the game, for example the longer you play maybe you could add more and more scars on your face to show what your main character went through across many battles and years. :smile:

What do you think?
Cheers.
+

Hello.

I find it kinda limiting that we can't use warpaints alongside the eye scar for example.

Seems like simple change that would increase some immersion of a character you created and went through many battles wearing warpaint but once you get a scar you for some reason cant use warpaints anymore, weird. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom