Users who are viewing this thread

modus_pwnins

Recruit
This policy is awful. I'm in a clan and this passed without me being able to vote. Now I'm -40 influence. I can't start an army, I can't do anything. Raising your charm is *expensive*. I'm up to 75 and it's still considered low charm so I guess I'll just never be able to vote or assemble an army? Ugh. This is game breaking.

It would be nice if the policy told you what the cutoff for charm was. Also, it seems like there should be a dead zone where your charm is neither high nor low.

Why can you even have negative influence? Having 0 influence seems pretty awful. What is the rationale for letting this perk dig you into negative territory. I should hang on and see if enough time passing makes this integer underflow and I end up with max influence lol.

Knowing the cutoff makes it less annoying, plus I discovered you gain charm just by giving people stuff for free so just find an army with a bunch of nobles and you get +5-10 charm per pop by visiting each and dumping gold. This is still annoying. I guess once I cross that threshold I'll be happy enough in 40 or so days?

So I'm 101 charm now after spending a ton of gold to buy people off but there is also 'trial by jury' passed which means now I'm just stuck with -100 influence since it also gives -1 influence per day. Again, I love a challenge but this is too much to dig out of too fast. It's unbalanced.

This policy is awful. I'm in a clan and this passed without me being able to vote. Now I'm -40 influence. I can't start an army, I can't do anything. Raising your charm is *expensive*. I'm up to 75 and it's still considered low charm so I guess I'll just never be able to vote or assemble an army? Ugh. This is game breaking.

I think being high charm is 100+. Just give each noble/people in keeps 1 denar. Charm gets raised really easily

FYI, you can donate prisoners to the dungeons of other lords for quick boosts to your influence (also soldiers to their garrisons). That could give you enough influence to propose some more favorable policies.

Yeah just kill a bunch of looters, capture lords, etc. and donate them. Or donate troops to their garrison. It's pretty easy to get influence once you know how it works.

You can currently raise charm by bartering with lords and offering a gift of 0. Not sure what your character stats are but I rerolled a few times to get high starting charm as well. It goes up fast.

Back
Top Bottom