Resolved Launcher Not Working

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I have installed mount and blade bannerlord on my pc, but whenever i start the game from steam the launcher doesnt appear.
I have played before to this game on the exact same computer, ive truied launching the game throught the applications on the folder of the game, wich starts the game but it doesnt save any file i create. Ive tried removing the opther savefiles from the last time ive played but everytime i go to load game they are still there.
I dont know what to do , ive tried removing every file from my game on the computer and reinstalling the game.
I would like to have some help.
Thanks for reading.

Yes, ived tried this: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/how-to-remove-modifications.429184/ , and it still doesnt work, btw, ive tried playing on other version and i tried on 1.5.7 and it does start the launcher and the game but i cant save files, and there are some savefiles from the last time i played wich i try to remove but they still remain there even deleting directly from the folder.
So what i got from this is that 1.5.8 doesnt start teh laucnher and that i hace some "corrup files?"

Have you checked this topic?

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom