Valkjosandi

Recruit
First a dxdiag

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 7/3/2014, 10:12:27
      Machine name: VIRTUAL-AV-SYS
  Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144)
          Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Me
      System Model: ...  I built it.
              BIOS: BIOS Date: 10/02/13 20:40:04 Ver: 04.06.05
          Processor: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor              (6 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
            Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8148MB RAM
          Page File: 3196MB used, 13098MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
  User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

Card name: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series // MSI R9 270X to be specific
      Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
          Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x6810)
          DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
        Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6810&SUBSYS_30301462&REV_00
    Display Memory: 1752 MB
  Dedicated Memory: 2030 MB
      Shared Memory: 3818 MB
      Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
      Monitor Name: S241HL
      Monitor Model: S241HL
        Monitor Id: ACR0312
        Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
        Output Type: HDMI

Now the crash report

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
  Application Name: mb_warband.exe
  Application Version: 1.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp: 4bb1ab6e
  Fault Module Name: mb_warband.exe
  Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.0

// note I am NOT running 1.0 of the game, using the updated version.
I DO NOT have that folder in my documents whereupon a deletion seems to be the end-all be-all cure, rlg config I believe. Nor do I have an rlg log in the main directory.

Now here's where it gets a bit tricky. The game ran fine this morning, [0700 GMT] then I ran into a visual glitch, resolved that by simply going to main menu & loading my game back.
I eventually hit a spot to where I was too tired to continue [0400 local time at this point] but I wanted to check something in-game just before I went to bed. blah blah blah

This is when I started to get the crash report above. I've uninstalled the game more than once, I have it installed in two separate places to see if that was the issue [ I put it in a games folder in my program files the first time] and get this, now the game crashes when I launch it from the installer, before I can activate it with a serial key, etcetera. I'm no stranger to trouble shooting games and I'm absolutely at my wits' end on this one. I've gotten the intro movie to play, the taleworlds_intro.bik by using the launcher and immediately hitting play, then as soon as the movie starts I get the crash error, the .bik ends and I'm back to desktop.

i am having the same problem as well.  I tried to get support from steam but they told me that it was taleworlds responsibility to find a fix.  i have also uninstalled and re-installed the game and done the other stuff but it still doesn't work.

First thing's first, check your "Load Textures On Demand" option in the settings. Unchecking that can fix a great number of problems.

Now, if that's failed try checking  the "Force Single Threading" option. This can also fix some problems with the game.

fidoman1272 said:
First thing's first, check your "Load Textures On Demand" option in the settings. Unchecking that can fix a great number of problems.

Now, if that's failed try checking  the "Force Single Threading" option. This can also fix some problems with the game.
i write it here again because there is two posts for this problem, but your recommendation didn't fix it unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom