LATEST Version 1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Dear Supporters,

All those that already showed apreciation will be able to play now a very stable and thrilling

New Version of 1860s Old America 1.5

-Fixed all major bugs (they were a lot, actually)
-Fixed all items and weapons properties
-Fixed all items and weapons prices
-No more ctd on some scenes
-No more crashes on some sieges
-New Troops Tree
-New Mercenaries
-New scenes
-New dialogs
-New items
-New shooting impact system
-New protection skills on outfits
-New skills for horses
-New system on finding and selling items
-Shootouts and Showdowns in Towns are better thasn ever now!
-Coop on a Multiplayer Lan is much improved and you can play alone vs bots
-Custom Battles Scenes and spawning points improved as well
-many other smaller issues that Best Supporters will surely apreciate
-Removed most NUDE scenes...because I Always Respect Kind Requests from my Best Supporters and having small kids around I understand their point of view!

--NEW VERSION 1.5 DOWNLOAD--
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/downloads/1860s-old-america-15

Once again, I dedicate all this to my Best Supporters and Old Friends...the real motivator of my huge fatigue in Modding, with their Honest and Kind Comments, Reviews and RATING for my Mod!
Thx a lot
Gab

:grin: THANKS! :party:

volbeatvevo_banner.jpg

Thank you so much! I just felt like playing this mod again and decided to check for an update, glad I did! This is my favourite single player mod by far.

Zaamii said:
Thank you so much! I just felt like playing this mod again and decided to check for an update, glad I did! This is my favourite single player mod by far.
Glad you did, too!
Play it deeply and have fun...and do not forget to honestly RATE it, then ! :wink:
Gab

UEEEE...JAB! You are in this version, still! As a Books Seller...at CHEAP PRICES!
And still masked! :smile:
...and I added a new conversation that you make! hahaha
Ciao e grazie per l' immancabile supporto e pazienza, Jab!
Gab

JabdiMelborn said:
...Great work GABRI...! :wink:

ciauz^^,
Jab

The first long review on this Update...and nice speech from an Honest Player and Supporter on Moddb:

I_am_Canadian Apr 26 2016

I am been a supporter of this mod since it was still 0.99 version back in 2015. My review is still there. To the people who dislikes the mod you seriously need to start thinking, criticisms are fine, nothing is perfect, but you can't just hit the 1 without even considering what this mod offers, I'd say this mod is far from a 1 because its got (listed below) if you dislike the modder, keep it to yourself, you have no idea how hard it is to develop a mod because you haven't experienced it. I tried to make my own mod and trust me, its harder than you think. You have to know how to 3D model, you have to know how to texture, and the most important thing is programming. I failed miserably many many times, and I thought it was going to be easy but no it isn't. Going through all these hate comments while figuring out how to make a mod better is seriously annoying.

As for the mod, I'd give it a 10 because it is fun. Skirmishing against Mexican outlaws, get rekt, get captured, fight against the racists confederates :smile: Invade Mexico and kill all the drug lords jk :razz: expand your American Empire and bully Native Americans armed with tomahawks while your army armed with guns and pistols. There are still plenty of fun things to do in this mod.

As for the developer, if you are nice to him, he'll be nice to you, and that's the reality of this world if you are nice to someone, he'll be nice to you. I've seen people talking trash about the developer and the only reason is literally because he ask people to honestly rate the mod. From what I can tell the 1 ratings in the review sections aren't honest reviews, those reviewers obviously haven't experience the deeper gameplay and understand all the fun things you can do. Extradaemon is a no brain troll, his review makes absolutely no sense.take a look (http://imgur.com/wUiEJUX) but in some part I have to agree. (The mexican flag is wrong, and the republic did not control mexico during the 1860s either remove it or just change the flag whatever)

Pros:

- Good music (Example When Johnny comes marching home)
- Nice weapon/clothing models/textures
- Big Map
- Very nice scenes (Example Governor's mansion)
- Historically accurate factions mostly
- Nice (battle map)
- Nice sound effect (example shooting)
- Epic/fun battles (bully natives armed with tomahawks while you have guns :twisted:)
- Historically accurate characters
- Troop tree is well done

Cons:

- few spelling errors (Volunteer* not volonteer) (Sergeant Drax sounds better)
- Maximilian's Mexican Empire ruled entire mexico, the republic didn't exist that time.) Imgur.com
- Ugly female characters :razz: (http://imgur.com/pSTMNET) (http://imgur.com/YLG8ff1) (http://imgur.com/3YA4h9H) (http://imgur.com/5JMklOO)

- Blacks did not fight for confederate during the civil war, and they couldn't because confederate was against African Americans and supported slavery. (http://imgur.com/t9ARySH)

- Picture positions is badly placed in menu screen.

(Note) these cons don't affect gameplay. They are minor that could be fixed easily I hope, once fixed it'll make the game look much more beautiful and make more sense

Suggestions:

- you shouldn't put too much caps (Example) CAMP butler, CINCINNATI, It'll look better if its like this (Example) Camp Butler, Cincinnati, etc
- replace the party map icon to something that feels more like a civil war general (http://imgur.com/l4dd5Oj)
- Add Canada :grin:
- Add Spain on Cuba
- Better female face models like Nova aetas Imgur.com

Please consider these suggestions, I know its hard maybe and going through the haters is stressful, but I have faith in you, this is one of the best mods I've play. Keep up the good work and I hope you will continue to make the game better :smile:

Zaamii said:
I took a quest to rescue someone from the fort "CASTILLO de Chapultepec" in Mexico, but after killing the guards I could not find the dungeon entrance. There was a door on the wall next to the prison guard but there was no option to enter. Is the door somewhere else in the fort or is it a bug?
Try to see if you can enter the prison when the mission is not active, when u just ask to VISIT the prisoner. And do NOT play savegamed previous version, please. Have to start New Game, remember!
Gab

GABRILDURO said:
Zaamii said:
I took a quest to rescue someone from the fort "CASTILLO de Chapultepec" in Mexico, but after killing the guards I could not find the dungeon entrance. There was a door on the wall next to the prison guard but there was no option to enter. Is the door somewhere else in the fort or is it a bug?
Try to see if you can enter the prison when the mission is not active, when u just ask to VISIT the prisoner. And do NOT play savegamed previous version, please. Have to start New Game, remember!
Gab
When I bribed the guard to let me in I was moved into the prison, but there was still no door to access it when I went outside again.

I will have to check it out...thx for the info!
Are U sure that U play in a plain new version 1.5 and use NO OLD Savegames?
Zaamii said:
GABRILDURO said:
Zaamii said:
Gab
When I bribed the guard to let me in I was moved into the prison, but there was still no door to access it when I went outside again.

GABRILDURO said:
I will have to check it out...thx for the info!
Are U sure that U play in a plain new version 1.5 and use NO OLD Savegames?
Zaamii said:
GABRILDURO said:
Zaamii said:
Gab
Yes, I downloaded the new version 1.5 and started a new game.

Hallo Red!!!
Nope and I did it on purpose cuz I d like for u guys to supporto my work on moddB as well...not just here, see?
And rating my mod there is the only reward that I Kindle ask to you ally fans

Having a weird problem in that a faction seems to be missing (French/Canada?) and several towns, cities, and forts (for example, Toronto, Montreal, Augusta) are garrisoned by 15 bandits and even after you beat them you can't enter these locations, it just triggers a battle with zero people.

Terrific work and no major issues other than this one, but this is pretty frustrating.

I have this bug where I can't even get past character creation. There are no buttons to assign points to weapon proficiency so even when I'm done assigning points to stats and skills I can't click the continue button.

I really love the western theme, but there's really not much to the mod and the map is pretty plain. Have you considered placing some hills/trees?

Back
Top Bottom