Resolved Latest Update Bug: Troops aren't getting paid. Leaving in droves despite shops producing 100k profits.

Users who are viewing this thread

This is in regards to the latest update today. Despite having lots of money, the troops are no longer getting paid and are now abandoning my army. Each shop is now producing nearly 100k every day. I would consider this to be critical seeing how the game would be very difficult without being able to lead an army.

This is in regards to the latest update today. Despite having lots of money, the troops are no longer getting paid and are now abandoning my army. Each shop is now producing nearly 100k every day. I would consider this to be critical seeing how the game would be very difficult without being able to lead an army.

I am experiencing the same thing. 50k+ in gold and soldiers not getting paid.

Roll back to 1.0.1, this happens to me aswell. This is even more game-breaking than any crash I've experienced. Becase you can avoid crashes by having multiple saves. You cant avoid this one. Renders the game completely pointless. I hope they update this TODAY as an 1.0.2.1, so at least we can experiment on the 1.0.2 version, but for the moment, im gona roll back.

I restarted with a new game and I don't have the same bug. Only on old save.

I haven't tried disbanding all troops and seeing if new troops have the same bug. I had been thinking about restarting anyway and didn't think to check this on a separate save.

Hello, thank you for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we weren't able to respond to this topic when it was first created.
Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game? Please leave a reply below.

Back
Top Bottom