Resolved Late Game'de Fps Düşmesi

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Bi kaç save'imde de bu sorun oldu. Oyunda 1500-2000. günlere gelip oyun baya ilerlediğinde ortaya çıkıyor. 20 fps'e sabitleniyor hatta bazen daha aşağıya iniyor. Ama sadece haritada oluyor arayüzde, savaşlarda, şehirlerde vs. olmuyor. Modlar vardı ondan mı diye kaldırıp dosyaları doğruladım yine değişmedi. Modlar da oyunu fazla etkilemeyen modlardı zaten armor falan. Versiyonu değiştirdim yine değişmedi. Bilgisayarımdan dolayı olabilir mi diye aynı save'i Geforce Now'dan denedim onda bile değişmedi. Yeni save'lerde böyle bi sorun oluşmuyor. Normal bi şekilde oynarken ortaya çıkması tuhaf. Ve daha önceki save'imde de oldu. İsterseniz save'i gönderebilirim. Belki herkeste olan bi sorundur. Yardımcı olmak isterim.

I believe I have the exact same problem here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...tooltip-is-not-displayed-vs-displayed.441054/

FPS drops in late game. Something triggers it and make a 30 FPS drop. Maybe related to UI since displaying tooltip will get the FPS back.
Yes this is same problem. But yours decreased 120 to 90. Mine is decreased 60 to 20 fps. Because my pc is garbage(1050 ti). I tried same save even on Geforce Now and it is same. On UI, battles, sieges etc. it is normal. But on the campaign map it is 20 fps. Some bugs causing it probably. Not about pc.

I believe I have the exact same problem here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...tooltip-is-not-displayed-vs-displayed.441054/

FPS drops in late game. Something triggers it and make a 30 FPS drop. Maybe related to UI since displaying tooltip will get the FPS back.
Oh bro i just checked your video again and tried it in my save and yes when i move cursor to town or something it returns to 60 fps again. This is exactly same problem. I can't play with 20 fps it is so annoying. I hope they will fix it with a hotfix quickly.

Thought it was due to a huge amount of bandit parties on my map slowing things down, but then I learned of this too. Funny though, if you keep the pointer on your party as you move so the tooltip stays open your fps will be all good. Just moving on the map and keep tooltip on your party active at all time is like circus acrobatics...

It should be easy to fix. Even we can fix it temporarily by moving cursor to town or etc. And this issue exists for a really long time. It makes the game completely unplayable.

No news bro. I'm still waiting for next patch. It will be published in a few days I think. I hope they fixed it. Completely unplayable, especially if your PC is garbage.

No news bro. I'm still waiting for next patch. It will be published in a few days I think. I hope they fixed it. Completely unplayable, especially if your PC is garbage.

Yeah well, good luck to those that want to upgrade their gfx cards these days...

I have a pretty good PC but I experience the same drop. I left my campaign at normal waiting speed for a few hours. When I came back it was a disaster of course but main issue was the low FPS. Battle scenes were not effected but campaign map view was around 10 FPS.

Back
Top Bottom