last soldier alive

Users who are viewing this thread

Big Batzo

Veteran
...i was a soldier in a lord army and we lost a battle, after this i was the only soldier alive and the enemy captured me, i managed to escape and my lord is now prisoner.
Now i have the task to go back to my lord or i'll be considered as deserter, i tried to talk to othe lords of same faction and the king but have no option to leave my commander task, is there a way to solve this or i just have to wait for the task days to run over?

This has been on my mind for a while but I found that there is A Clash OF Kings Mod that has sort of fixed the problem by creating missions. I have on my todo list a idea of returning to the fief owned by the Lord and meeting someone there who releases you ..or even gives you an option to gather a force... bu the latter doesn't really go with my pleb idea much :razz:

:mrgreen:

Unfortunately you have to either wait or break him out.. it's not so hard if you can sneak in.. if you talk to a village elder nearby and give them money they will light a fire at midnight ( or sooner) and the amount of guards will be quite small compared to the usual town militia .. the new Freelancer will resolve this .. I'll add it to the todo list :wink:

:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom