Last perks for leadership in 1.5.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Julius_Persi

Regular
Hi guys I'm playing with my character an she becomes Queen after taking some alone and distant settlementa.

Well right now she got "ultimate leader I"
What says :
"Every 5 skill increase after 250 gives you +1 party capacity."

I've readed that if you were a vassal in a Kingdom this perk didn't work, but right now I have 260 of leadership with that perk, And I'm still at 4 parties slots as a Queen in my clan tier 5, right now should be 6 parties slots.

Any experience about this?. Thanks chums for your time.

I think you should read it as an increase to your own party size. Can you check what your mouse-over says when hovering over your Party Troop Size Limit at your Party screen? Do you see Ultimate Leader mentioned there with +2?

Hi guys I'm playing with my character an she becomes Queen after taking some alone and distant settlementa.

Well right now she got "ultimate leader I"
What says :
"Every 5 skill increase after 250 gives you +1 party capacity."

I've readed that if you were a vassal in a Kingdom this perk didn't work, but right now I have 260 of leadership with that perk, And I'm still at 4 parties slots as a Queen in my clan tier 5, right now should be 6 parties slots.

Any experience about this?. Thanks chums for your time.
My understanding is that it doesn't work if you're a ruler, but does work if you're a vassal or independent clan (not ruler).
It's been reported and verified as a bug for a long time. I don't think it it was changed at all.

I think you should read it as an increase to your own party size. Can you check what your mouse-over says when hovering over your Party Troop Size Limit at your Party screen? Do you see Ultimate Leader mentioned there with +2?
In the party capacity isn't listed that perk.

Btw Ultimate leader II is the perk that increase the party capacity, but I'm at 260 of 270 right now.

Since I've been reviewing anyway for my perk list, here is what I found specifically about ultimateleader1, the perk you are having trouble with.

bXEGU.png

The bit that makes this determination is in the if statement for the method at the bottom (above that shows when that method is called), the bool ".IsMapFaction" is called before the code runs. This bool is very simple. "this._kingdom == null". So, in otherwords only if _kingdom is null will this bool return true. _kingdom is only null when you are not associated with any kingdom. If you have your own kingdom, that bool will return false the same as if you are a vassal.

Since I've been reviewing anyway for my perk list, here is what I found specifically about ultimateleader1, the perk you are having trouble with.

bXEGU.png

The bit that makes this determination is in the if statement for the method at the bottom (above that shows when that method is called), the bool ".IsMapFaction" is called before the code runs. This bool is very simple. "this._kingdom == null". So, in otherwords only if _kingdom is null will this bool return true. _kingdom is only null when you are not associated with any kingdom. If you have your own kingdom, that bool will return false the same as if you are a vassal.
Cool, should be easy to fix, I Hope they Fix It Soon.

Back
Top Bottom