Last Breath of the Calradian Empire downloads thread

Users who are viewing this thread

The Anglo Spaniard said:
Can the mod be on a seperate site like nexus or what ever as a alternate download?

Is it the kirmiziperfect site giving any problems to you? I've tried a couple times to download there and all the files were pretty fast to download.

not problems just not wanting to be using a unknown site for downloading anything. Call it paranoia but im not fond of using a site someone just set up even though there are well known and great sites like nexus and Moddb avalible to use.

The Anglo Spaniard said:
not problems just not wanting to be using a unknown site for downloading anything. Call it paranoia but im not fond of using a site someone just set up even though there are well known and great sites like nexus and Moddb avalible to use.
Understandable. Though "someone just set up" is not true in fact. I am working for this site nearly for a year now and everday i am on it and most importantly it is not just set up. It took a quite time to make it a really professional place. And a lot of money too. For giving you very fast downloads and a very quality service. It feels like an insult if someone says won't download from there after giving your everything for it. And don't forget that Moddb and Nexus didn't came from heavens in one day. They have been created like this site.

A final note: Site getting around 45.000-50.000 unique visitors at month. Think about all of these people browsing and downloding from an untrusted and unknown site.

Back
Top Bottom