Lane/Warband recruitment

Users who are viewing this thread

You don't see a lord you defeated walking around with
an army two days after.And secondly you don't have
to put 600 hundred people in a castle manually.
These are the greatest advantages imo of the lance system.
It feels more realistic in a weird way you'll see of course
armies of 200 men,but you'll also see armies with 20-30
men.

For me the gameplay feels more realistic,i haven't exactly
understood why.But it's very well balanced.

Haha I forgot I had to be a higher level than my troops to train them.
I agree Lance recruitment is much more balanced, realistic, and fun.

Let's say i have a 100 men army..i want to move fast to a certain location but my army size slows the movement speed..can i temporary garrison my army somewhere? or i need to disband some men?

muiehaha said:
Let's say i have a 100 men army..i want to move fast to a certain location but my army size slows the movement speed..can i temporary garrison my army somewhere? or i need to disband some men?
I noticed this problem in this thread few days ago, it seems that you have to disband some troops.

Only problem with the lance for me is the "train men" quest. If you happen to lose one of the men in battle, then there is no way to replace that troop. It's a problem when you're doing mercenary work, or just traveling the land. Aside from that I find that I like  the Lance system.

Pirate_Scurvey said:
So what are the benefits/disadvantages of lance system compared to native?
Tomas have different mentality. He is not planing gameplay changes. Just dreaming after having beer. So all that crap like building a castle, manor, lances had almost no effect on gameplay.
So Tomas, as i see him, is 10 years old beer addicted lithuanian girl with beard which loves to play doll knights.

Back
Top Bottom