Landsknechte Applications

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

4tun3

Recruit
Hello there,

I am Richard, leader of the BoE Landsknechte clan.

The "Landsknechte" are the 2nd Regiment of Prussia - The Growing Empire

Here you can post your application and other stuff.

If you want to be a Landsknecht, pls answer the following questions in your application:

What is your name?
How old are you?
How many hours did you play M&B?
Why do u want to join Landsknechte?

The first week of your membership will be like a trial week, so we can get to know you.

My steam page: [Ldkt]Richard

What is your name?: Anton, SexyBeast in game.

How old are you?: 15.

How many hours did you play M&B?: 180

Why do u want to join Landsknechte?: Every mod that has multiplayer has also regiments, groups, factions and etc. And as you most likely experinced being part of a big group proves rather effective and very fun, therefore I want to join the Prussians as they seem quite the big faction with also a nice flag. Not to mention that when I only started playing the mod one of the Prussians members helped me abit here and there. After a few hours of gameplay I decided to join a group and Prussia seemed quite nice, and so here I am applying.

What is your name: Froi
How old are you: 7
How many hours did you play M&B: X is ≥ 2700
Why do you want to join Landsknechte: Re-Downloaded, feel like joining a clan.

What is your name? Miau (Max)
How old are you?15
How many hours did you play M&B?  1277
Why do u want to join Landsknechte? Mein Freund Eric hat mich angeworben und da ich auch so mit ihm spiele dachte ich ich bewerbe mich mal bei einem Clan da ich den Mod ziemlich häufig spiele.
Liebe Grüße an alle Miau

What is your name?: Luke
How old are you?: 16
How many hours did you play M&B?: 38
Why do you want to join Landsknechte?: Love the German history around this time especially the flamboyant and badass Landsknechte, so this faction seems like the best choice for me/.

Ser_Fifer said:
What is your name?: Luke
How old are you?: 16
How many hours did you play M&B?: 38
Why do you want to join Landsknechte?: Love the German history around this time especially the flamboyant and badass Landsknechte, so this faction seems like the best choice for me/.

You are about to make a good decision *evil laughter*

I'm sorry to say that - but the Landsknechte wont accept any new members until there are more players back on the servers.

-Thread closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom