Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Marcidy

Recruit
Summary: After solving the Extortion by Deserters quest and taking some prisoners from them, I am not able to transfer those prisoners to the other quest (Landowner Needs Manual Laborers). Talking to the questgiver while i only have prisoners from the Extortion by Deserters quest and talking to him about the quest the only option is "I'm still working on it.". Having other prisoners too i can open up the transfer window with him but still cannot give him the Extortion by Deserters quest prisoners.
Sidenote: In my campaign I accepted the Landowner Needs Manual Laborers quest first and then later the Extortion by Deserters quest from another village. I dont know how the order of the quests can affect the bug.
How to Reproduce: Accept both quests, then complete the Extortion by Deserters and take some of them as your prisoners. After that go to the other questgiver and try to transfer them to him(Landowner Needs Manual Laborers).
Have you used cheats and if so which
: No, not even mods.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

No, its not that. After I defeated the Deserters I talked to the questgiver and finished it, got my reward for it. After that I took the prisoners to the other village to finish the Landowner Needs Manual Laborers quest, but he wouldnot accept them as I said above.

The prisoners i took were battanian soldiers. So that explains why I couldnot transfer them to the questgiver. I didnot know that he only accepts bandits. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Back
Top Bottom