Version number
e.1.5.8.265256
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

chayavanim

Recruit
Summary:there is an issue with Landowner Needs Manual Laborers quest regarding the transfer screen party. I have got 31 looters prisoners and started the quest by talking to the NPC. He needed 15 prisoners. I accepted the quest and then talked to him again and tried to give him the prisoners. The transfer prisoners party screen opened but I could only see my troops but no prisoner troops. I closed the screen, left the village, talked again to the NPC and this time the prisoners troops appeared in the transfer screen. Sometimes I need to do the operation 2 or 3 times for the prisoners party to appear (I tried Visit or Talk it's the same)
How to Reproduce:N/A
Have you used cheats and if so which:N/A
Scene Name (if related):N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video):N/A
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hello, i have forwarded the issue to the devs. Meanwhile, can you please share a save file with us so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

This bug is still present in 1.5.10

I have 105 prisoners, the dialog where I could give 36 prisoners doesn't appear.

I uploaded a save game, name is: manual laborers bug

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom