Landing point problems

Users who are viewing this thread

florinteal

Sergeant
I know this was probably a difficult feature to implement into the base game, but it's not good at all in its current state. I've seen a lot of people mention the awful jittering caused by coastal travel, so I won't harp on that. But the way the game determines where to put landing points is annoying in itself. I often have to sit on the coastline watching landing points flit back and forth between areas nowhere near where I currently am until it figures out where I actually want to land. If I try to click on a landing point that isn't near where I am, I have to deal with the frustrating experience of watching my ship travel repeatedly up and down the coast as the game reassigns the landing point to an area nowhere near where I am while I'm trying to travel to it. It's even worse in a light breeze or calm conditions. Can this be fixed?

Yes, obviously all we can do right now is hold down space until the landing point appears where we want it to - as I said, that's what I do - but this isn't a proper solution. I'm hoping they can make landing points relocate both more intelligently and without causing the game to jitter.

Back
Top Bottom