Open LAN server hosting issue

Users who are viewing this thread

yunolay9

Recruit
Greetings everyone!
I have looked everywhere on The Internet but did not find anything regarding similar issue, so I decided that maybe it would be a good idea to start this thread.
Now, I am trying to host a LAN server and everything works fine, my friends on local network see the server too, BUT... Neither me nor them can join this server. Instead, we get an error window saying "You are banned from this server".
I run Steam version of the game and I heard that Valve Anti-Cheat could be an issue. However, disabling it did nothing and server still bans everyone who tries to join it. Also, I think it would be worth mentioning that I am trying to run it with a module called "Iron Europe". But the module itself worked fine on other public servers online and, like I said, me and my friends can see it on the LAN servers list.
So, with all that said, what might be the issue and is there any way to fix it?

Ok, new info: apparently, despite the fact that I wrote the lines "-r IE_Sample_Conquest.txt" and "-m Iron Europe v2" in .bat file and I have installed the mod in modules folder both in game directory and dedicated server directory, my friends still see it as a Native server somehow. Also, setting up a fully Native server with no mods except Native gave me same result - everyone is banned despite never joining the server. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom