L'Aigle's Uniforms in Napoleonic Wars?

Users who are viewing this thread

Inzunza

Sergeant
As we all know, the L'Aigle's Multiplayer has not yet been released.  However, the uniforms are.

That being said, would it be possible to take the uniforms (with Docm's permission of course) and fit them over the Napoleonic Wars DLC?  A submod specifically for the Napoleonic Wars to temporarily hold those who enjoy Multiplayer while that is getting sorted out?

I understand that there would be some difficulties for certain units, Sappers and Artillery officers to be specific, but for the most part it doesn't seem too hard.

In theory, yes.

If you get permission and are good with openBRF it should be a fairly straightforward process.

Froi said:
You will not get permission.  Just wait honey.

joejack.jpg

Gewehr98 said:
In theory, yes.

If you get permission and are good with openBRF it should be a fairly straightforward process.

OpenBRF?  Please explain this?

Inzunza said:
Gewehr98 said:
In theory, yes.

It's a program that you can use to examine the .BRF files that warband uses to create the game world. You can also modify the .BRFs, but only if you know what you're doing.

Gewehr98 said:
Inzunza said:
Gewehr98 said:
In theory, yes.

It's a program that you can use to examine the .BRF files that warband uses to create the game world. You can also modify the .BRFs, but only if you know what you're doing.

I'm feeling adventurous.  Besides, there are a few mods I can test it on before I try this out on something important.  Where can an individual find such a program?

Just do a google search for openBRF, it should be easy enough to find.

Note: I am not endorsing or supporting in any way any borrowing, stealing, pirating, etc of content from one mod to be used in another.

Gewehr98 said:
Note: I am not endorsing or supporting in any way any borrowing, stealing, pirating, etc of content from one mod to be used in another.

Your note came too late.  I'm afraid you're legally involved in any criminal activities I may comment.  Gewehr98...  Accessory to the crime.

Maybe you can get a plea bargain.  :wink:

People tend to get banned if they start taking resources from other modifications without permission, and shove them into their own modification.  Fair warning.  Head over to the OSP (Open Source Project) section and practice with that.

Feel free to make any kind of mod you want with any resources from any mod you find.

Just dont release it online, your download link would get removed and you might get banned.

Taleworlds is after all the only place on the internet where one can download mods for MnB. :^)

Can we have a bit of optimism?  Everyone feels that I'll just take what I want and do what I want with it.  Is it because I'm Mexican?

Well, good luck with that concept. I cannot see docm giving permission unless he has a reason for doing so in relation to future plans of L'aigle. But as I said, really doubt it. People just have to be patient.

Knezevic said:
Comrade Temuzu said:
Taleworlds is after all the only place on the internet where one can download mods for MnB. :^)

Not really.There are other sites that have M&B/M&B-Warband and M&B WFAS mods.
But on taleworlds,you have biggest choise of mods.
I'm sure he was joking.

Yes, you can do it locally on your PC ofc. Just for you.

But you can not release it. You can post screenshots, you can mod your games a smuch as you want, and make as many screenshots of it as you want. But you can not release it without permission.

Back
Top Bottom