L'Aigle Patch 1.4 Release + 1.41 Hotfix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Its finally here.
After long period of time~

Can't wait for new factions tho ;~;

EDIT: Actually screw new factions. Finish the factions first like Kingdom of Holland. Wish the uniforms would of be finished to use

I read in the patch notes that the amount of cavalry used by lords should be decreased, but the english lords still have a lot of cavalry, as in more then half there army in some cases. I use the workshop for this mod. Did I mess up somewhere or is this a slight oversight.

The enable cheat menu no longer works for me, kind of issue since you can't access Black Brunswicker Uniforms any other way

MadManYo said:
The enable cheat menu no longer works for me, kind of issue since you can't access Black Brunswicker Uniforms any other way
Did you try the regular method to activate the cheat menu? Enable cheats pre-game launch and on the world map use the ~ key to access the command line and type cheatmenu. I have noticed the PBOD enable cheat menu does not work but with the regular method I was able to access it just fine.

Sir William Felton said:
6 months without playing it...reinstalled it 2 days ago...and here's a new patch! :lol:

I'm still stunned by the level of detail...for those of us that are fanatics of the Napoleonic wars, it's amazing.

Inzunza said:
Still waiting on Peninsular Europe.  :grin:

I can help a bit in that, as historical advisor: I'm a Spanish napoleonic wars reenactor...and Waterloo (200) veteran, among other 200's.

I was there aswell, Royal Scots Lights, stood for nearly 1:30 at one point at the field and had nearly 20 Missifires.

RoboSenshi said:
Docm in you ModDB post, you mentioned an "planned massive overhaul of how military service works". What exactly did you have in mind?

I think he was referring to the military progression (ranks) and duties, which have already been included from the very beginning.

No, he's quoting the recent news article to announce the 1.4 patch. "Unless more bugs show up and need urgent fixing, the next updates after this should focus on adding new content, including a planned massive overhaul of how military service works in the mod."

http://www.moddb.com/mods/laigle/news/laigle-alpha-patch-14-released

Back
Top Bottom