L'Aigle Patch 1.3 Released! Changelog inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr.Nock said:
Harkon Haakonson said:
i suppose u 2 are part of this mod bluhok? than go halp docnm, your wasting time posting

Docm is lier, mod is scamm
Knew this was a scam.DOCM is a CIA spy!if we install the mod on our PC they can follow our every action.Wake up people!DOCM is spying on us!

Once again congratulations and maximum respect for the huge work that you did, Doc, really.
I downloaded your mod time ago, seen so much done and just loved it all.
Unfortunaly my free time had to be dedicated on my own modding and personal issues so I wasn t able to ENJOY it fully as I badly wanted.
But I Always watch vids and pics about l'Aigle ...and I have a lot of friends that send me links on news about it.
Often players ask me to reach your level of modding but it would be like asking Mr. Bean to lift weights like old Arnold Shwarzenegger (see my old BB school, lol)
Your work is a dream coming true, and I say it with the true humbleness of an "average" modder.

Never give up and...Keep up you great work!
Gab

What Battle Size do you guys and Docm recommend for this mod? I never really played any Singleplayer mod with gunpowder significantly so I'd appreciate some input so the experience is overall balanced; more than the 150 limit so it's a bit bigger and satisfying but nothing too crazy that can make the AI more buggy or battles unbalanced in a bad way.

I tend to use around 200, nice mix of performance and battle scale without being too overwhelming.

Its personal preference, just play around and see what mix you find just right.

Yeah, somewhere solidly between 200 and 250 might sound good. I ask because I don't want to go through ****ty battles until I find the sweet spot, since battles in this mod are naturally quite different from medieval themed mods.

Ive been using battlesizer at 200, maybe I should kick it up some more. How do you manage to keep your men in high morale? I can command 200 something, but over like 150 I get bad morale issues and desertion even with 18 charisma and a variety of foods

I'm pretty sure there's a bug with the faction identities of many troops. You know in the morale report where there's bonus morale for troops of your own faction that you have in your army? I'm playing as Austrians and my army is entirely Austrian, and yet since I noticed a low morale which made no sense, I went to see that report and I had very significant negative values in the "Bonus morale for troops" thing because I had 3 lines of those, one line was for Austrian troops and had a positive value, and the other 2 values were for French and Polish troops, which gave negative values. Again, I had no such troops in my army, only Austrian.

Back
Top Bottom