L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

It's impossible to say when the next version will be ready. Because of the nature of my work I fluctuate between having lots of free time and having none whatsoever (and it's much more often the latter), so I can't really predict how much I'll be able to work on the mod.

SexHaver420?? said:
It's impossible to say when the next version will be ready. Because of the nature of my work I fluctuate between having lots of free time and having none whatsoever (and it's much more often the latter), so I can't really predict how much I'll be able to work on the mod.

Okay, well good luck.
Edit-
I had a question which I don’t think has been answered; will the l’aigle team be creating a similar mod for Bannerlord?

Михаил Илларионович Голенищев-Кутузов-Смоленский said:
The second developer was killed when the Berenstein universe collapsed.

he also ran off with the kickstarter money, purchased lots of cocaine and prozzies, and ended up living in a skip with only his CPU for heat on cold winter nights

long_time_star_wars.gif

Every single time this thread get's bumped my hopes do aswell. And every single time they get crushed. So I guess it ain't too different from the normal L'Aigle posts.

Duce del Fascismundy said:
Every single time this thread get's bumped my hopes do aswell. And every single time they get crushed. So I guess it ain't too different from the normal L'Aigle posts.
me too man, me too

Duce del Fascismundy said:

How would you find it even remotely possible to expect progress updates in, you know, a thread dedicated to development logs? How naive of you.

Back
Top Bottom