L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

It wasn't. Open spoiler for all the sources.

yIw7H.png

Hello,

Can you give me an approximative release date please? Just to have an idea of course it means nothing because you have no obligation toward anyone so it may be true and it may be false.

The second thing is about the next update. If I ask you how much work have been already done in a scale from 0 to 10?

Speculation aside, has Taleworlds ever actually contacted you? I know they have some members of the modding community, such as the creators of Mount&Musket, Bryttenwalda and 1866.

Jackson ??? said:
Not about a DLC, no. They want nothing to do with me.
They honestly should. Have you thought about applying to freelance for them? Like those guys with the "External Developer" forum tag. You could make in game items or something.

Just a thought.

It would be lovely to see a NW with L'Aigle quality, but I doubt it's going to happen. Either way, I've always been catering for an MP mode for this mod, even a basic one without too many rings and bells.

Brytenwalda developers were called to make a DLC because of their skills in coding.

I hope that the next huge update will show Jackson's skills so we can hope to see L'aigle-like DLC for Bannerlord.

Actually, the game (in Alpha) is beautiful but empty. I'm not speaking about the map but about features that make the difference in a mod.

The_Hussar said:
Well, I hope the next update will change that for good! It's good to see the spiritual heir of The Twilight of the Sun King still developing.

Many good hours spent on that mod. One guy tried making new skins for the French, but dropped off the radar after that. I thought it was super dead.

Back
Top Bottom