L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Siege Map making is a bloody pain, espacially for something like sieges. Building the scene itself is fine, but the AI mesh bit is just plain annoying.
I would much prefer normal battle maps. I would even make some if he then added them, but fighting on the same 3 maps for the majority of the game get's old real quick.

crodeau said:
tho in the past Docm has already included content from the community, like the little icons in the strategic map

oh god please don't remind me of those, they look terrible every time i see them now. i really should have gone back and updated that pack like i promised i would, but it's too late now.

Parrot said:
crodeau said:
tho in the past Docm has already included content from the community, like the little icons in the strategic map

oh god please don't remind me of those, they look terrible every time i see them now. i really should have gone back and updated that pack like i promised i would, but it's too late now.

What are you talking about, specifically?

Question, will the recruiting system be changed? What I mean is that you go to the Military Base of a faction and you can recruit a selection of soldiers for example, the 33rd Regiment of Foot, 2nd Coldstream Foot Guards, 44th Essex, etc. Forgive me if this question has been asked.

Would it not be possible for any testing versions to be uploaded with at least the formation AI changes or anything? Like its nearly been two years since this mod was given even a small hot fix when it had the potential to be the best warband mod. I get that you have other things to do but I don't see why that stops you from doing some minor improvements or bug fixes whilst working on the bigger changes that you have shown here.

Agree. I would like to see an update. The mod is honestly better than the spin off game Blood and Gold, and has the potential to be the absolute best mod ever made. An update coming out soon would be great.
BUZZK1LL2000 said:
Would it not be possible for any testing versions to be uploaded with at least the formation AI changes or anything? Like its nearly been two years since this mod was given even a small hot fix when it had the potential to be the best warband mod. I get that you have other things to do but I don't see why that stops you from doing some minor improvements or bug fixes whilst working on the bigger changes that you have shown here.

Jackson ??? said:
The next update will be the biggest ever and will change basically everything to be the way I've always wanted. It'll take as long as it needs.

Can we get some example of changes that will be included in this update?

Loving these small updates you've been giving us so far, I assume you are going for an immersive/realistic feel of the gameplay in that case I have 3 small suggestions if it is possible,

fixing the square formation if possible, (its weird enough seeing 70 men form into a square but it turns out to be a long thick line)

telescopes instead of pressing V and getting a zoomed in screen as your best field examiner,

Hussar pelisses being worn over the dolman like a jacket since Hussar pelisses were only slung on the shoulder on parade.

please do consider!

Back
Top Bottom