L'Aigle Alpha Patch 1.1 --- ESSENTIAL TO DOWNLOAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello

So I believe I installed this patch correctly, I download 1.1, unzipped it, went to my computer - steam - steamapps - common- mount and blade warband - modules  - l'aigle, and then copied the content of the 1.1 unzipped folder into the l'aigle folder, substituting every file that was previously there (please correct me if I did something wrong). When I get to the game launcher on steam it still says L'Aigle 1.0 (but im not sure if you changed that or not with the new patch). When trying to scam LaRoche for infinite pay it didnt seem to work anymore and I did ocasionally get fusiliers of the line with blue uniforms during battle, but once again I wait until end of june, july and they are still using the greycoats 99% of the time. I tried recruiting them in that season aswell but to no avail they use greycoats regardless. Then I thought, maybe its because its always raining, so I went into the cheat menu and turned weather all  the way down to 0, mid july, start a battle and still no regular uniforms. Just wanted to let you know that although It might be my fault and I  didnt install the patch correctly.

The no upkeep thing is intended, nations pay for their troops themselfes.

But perhaps we can get a system where troops still require wages, but you recieve that money to pay them as your salary from the army you joined.

Reinhart3 said:
I have a small question. Is the troop wages being zero for every single troop intended, or is it a bug? It really messes with balance as you can easily go from nothing to a full party of max ranked heavy cavalry with zero upkeep, and it definitely messes up the balance. It's like being able to get 80 swadian knights almost instantly and not have to pay them at all.
Personally I like not having to pay wages in the Alpha it lets you progress faster and benifits Docm because we find more problems the more in depth we play. But I do think that a balanced wages and economy system should be implemented in the future. (900 francs for a Double Barrel Pistol???... Non plz non)

Since the state is supposedly paying for your troops, there should be a mechanic in the future where states can be bankrupted by war-spending, or they start to print too much fiat currency (assignations) and all the prices in the faction's town markets become inflated. The faction leader could even send a courier asking you to downsize your party to cut down on expenses.

Thank you very much! Do you have future plans on integrating Freelancer and maybe changing the Native recruitment system?

Hello, With my mac i don't see the written and the game crashed... This pack corretly this problem?
Or i download an other pack for mac ?

Sorry for my english...

Back
Top Bottom