Need More Info Laggy stuttering trade menus

Users who are viewing this thread

As it sounds, trade menus stutter, lag and can take up to 5-10 seconds to load properly. Good specs, latest stable branch, happens with or without mods.

I went from an oldschool mechanical HD and just bought an SSD for my games. I have one already for windows and whatnot, but never tried it for games. Anyway it fixed that issue for me. The difference between an SSD and m.2 is non-existent in games, so don't overspend bro. Those are just for people moving large files a lot. You can buy a 1 TB for around $100. Or if you really want m.2, Intel's 660p is about 130. If you have an older MOBO just buy an adapter (you plug it into a PCIE slot) and slide the m.2 drive in. Easy install and makes the game infinitely faster. GL.

I went from an oldschool mechanical HD and just bought an SSD for my games. I have one already for windows and whatnot, but never tried it for games. Anyway it fixed that issue for me. The difference between an SSD and m.2 is non-existent in games, so don't overspend bro. Those are just for people moving large files a lot. You can buy a 1 TB for around $100. Or if you really want m.2, Intel's 660p is about 130. If you have an older MOBO just buy an adapter (you plug it into a PCIE slot) and slide the m.2 drive in. Easy install and makes the game infinitely faster. GL.
So from what I'm getting basically just buy an SSD? That seems a bit excessive just to fix stuttering, surely it's something that is patchable in the near future

So from what I'm getting basically just buy an SSD? That seems a bit excessive just to fix stuttering, surely it's something that is patchable in the near future
It fixed it for me. Even if they optimize this game as best they can, it's just a game that has a ton of loading screens and menus. They can't really fix that. If you haven't already cap your FPS to 60.

As it sounds, trade menus stutter, lag and can take up to 5-10 seconds to load properly. Good specs, latest stable branch, happens with or without mods.
Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below?

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Installed community-made modifications:
Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):