Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

gsouhsehr

Sergeant
Summary: The game is constantly lagging, animations aren't correct, there is rubberbanding, ghost damage, delay, everything in MP. Please fix this. It started Wednesday last week for me and hasn't been the case for a while before that. Oddly enough my Ping doesn't look bad. Still the game feels terrible and unplayable right now.

Other than that when I press alt to highlight objects the highlighting is all over the place and moves along with my mouse movement.

How to Reproduce: Play MP
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, our team is working on server stabilization and performance improvements. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, our team is working on server stabilization and performance improvements. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks, but unfortunately the problems still persist for me. They began on Wednesday, November 16. Since then I don't see my Ping on TW servers in the server list anymore either. Could you please revert anything you have done server wise back to the state it was in the beginning of November?

Yep, same issues. And constant red ping marker. My ping looks pretty good, listed as 29 but experience is terrible once there are more than ~6 persons in the map.

Back
Top Bottom